X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Magnesium
    Vet
    • Dec 2009

Looking for a D ring cable attachment source

I'm looking for a D ring single hand handle to go with my cables, but I'm looking for a quality one that has bearings between the handle and the frame. I can find cheaper ones all over, but I don't like the metal sleeve handle just riding on the frame nearly as much as one with bearings. If anybody can point me in a good direction, I'd appreciate it.
    Last edited by Magnesium; 09-11-2018, 01:59 AM.
  • G21
    VET
    • Mar 2018

Cant say ive ever seen that design in any gym, sounds cool though. Is this something youve actually used? Im intrigued.

Comment

• Magnesium
      Vet
      • Dec 2009

Originally posted by G21
      Cant say ive ever seen that design in any gym, sounds cool though. Is this something youve actually used? Im intrigued.
      Many years ago in a college gym. At least I think it hard bearings. It could have just been super tight fitting and really smooth. Either way, that is what I'm trying to track down before settling for the easy to find kind.

Comment

• b52
        • Oct 2006

I'm gonna say it was probably just a tight fit only because how would you replace the bearings if they wore out? Those handles are bent metal and welded. Unless it was 3 pieces and the handle bolts on but that doesn't seem logical.

Comment

• zeke
          Vet
          • May 2005

MY guess, find a fab shop to get it made the way you want it. May spend a little more but shit, you may be able to sell some to other gyms..

Comment

Working...