Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Off Topic > General discussion
User Name
Password

Old 08-27-2018, 07:47 PM   #16
preist943
VET

preist943 will become famous soon enough
in the old days mods were busy do mods really mod now lol
preist943 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2018, 07:25 AM   #17
A1food4u

Quote:
Originally Posted by preist943 View Post
in the old days mods were busy do mods really mod now lol
Well.. I'd say that on a site like this one where the members are all mature and on point there isn't much to mod except the occasional spammer or rogue asshole that needs to be corralled... other than that you pretty much hope someone posts a pic of their wife or girlfriend...lol

Last edited by Roughrydr; 08-28-2018 at 07:56 AM..
Old 08-28-2018, 07:56 AM   #18
Roughrydr

Roughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to all
Slight alteration.

Muscle Forged In Pain
Roughrydr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2018, 08:13 AM   #19
A1food4u

LOL... see what I did there.... that was a MOD opportunity and the challenge was met instantly ..

I like phucking sheep also.

Last edited by Darkness; 08-28-2018 at 12:42 PM..
Old 08-28-2018, 12:42 PM   #20
Darkness

Darkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by A1food4u View Post
LOL... see what I did there.... that was a MOD opportunity and the challenge was met instantly ..

I like phucking sheep also.
I’m surprised you admitted that. You’re still my friend though.
Darkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2018, 09:39 PM   #21
MindlessWork

MindlessWork has a spectacular aura aboutMindlessWork has a spectacular aura aboutMindlessWork has a spectacular aura about
Darkness is like an old friend alright as he throws shadows when he passes
Old 08-28-2018, 10:36 PM   #22
Darkness

Darkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by MindlessWork View Post
Darkness is like an old friend alright as he throws shadows when he passes
MW sup
Old 09-05-2018, 06:17 PM   #23
mrhtbd

mrhtbd has a spectacular aura aboutmrhtbd has a spectacular aura about
Note: when Darkness extends a, “Hey,” I have found that to be a ray of sunshine...
On another note: I cannot remember ever being depressed! Concerned, consternated, acutely aware of restriction, yes, but depressed? No, I was born with very big and extremely broad shoulders and like a Thai on a moped hauling his goat herd, all I have ever sought for was “balance!”
mrhtbd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2018, 06:25 PM   #24
Dakota
VET

Dakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to all
You gotta admit there is a lot of smiles digging through all the sarcasm, wit, self deprecation and good spirited jousting between the guys on this board. It definitely has a different flavor than boards of 15 plus years ago. Maybe there is something to that "maturity" thing I have been resisting all these years.
Old 09-05-2018, 06:47 PM   #25
mrhtbd

Phase IV: The Recovery

All is done. The set-up, challenge and discovery are in the works; in the past, motion; in process beyond alteration. Nothing more to add but bits and maybe pieces of paper. Get your photo; who cares at this stage? The demise is old beyond any reasonable healing perameter; it’s too late; beyond any reasonable recovery period. Forget it, you lost. What is the time? For you to get out quickly before whatever else breaks, because with this record, it’s not whether but when. Get out from under the yoke. The village needs water but your shoulders are narrow. Here’s a pencil, put that yoke down before you hurt yourself; not cut out for job, not your job; stop pretending to be someone else. Settle and move on... Phase IV: time for the Master to gather the reins, test, see what is left. This is what you do; what you’ve done; what you’re made for. The wheel reversed and the pressure had it’s last hurrah, but you’re old school now; been here before eons and eons, no-one else matters; recoil has happened, time the wheel starts rolling, the ever-present unstoppable wheel; turning; churning, passing into the fore; no turning back; embracing pain and surety; wanting to suffer and laughing through its false pretense; we are not numb, we have just passed through the threshold from limitation to the open road... I rode 20 minutes on the bike yesterday; it all came back; the ancient wisdom, deep, fathomed far into soul; begging for more. Yes: we in stage IV; the wound is set, share of infection gone; there is only power in motion...
Old 09-06-2018, 07:23 AM   #26
Darkness

This thread now reminds me of yesterday afternoon when I chased the seagull with the jet ski and it tried to shit on me.
Old 09-06-2018, 03:16 PM   #27
choke

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrhtbd View Post
All is done. The set-up, challenge and discovery are in the works; in the past, motion; in process beyond alteration. Nothing more to add but bits and maybe pieces of paper. Get your photo; who cares at this stage? The demise is old beyond any reasonable healing perameter; it’s too late; beyond any reasonable recovery period. Forget it, you lost. What is the time? For you to get out quickly before whatever else breaks, because with this record, it’s not whether but when. Get out from under the yoke. The village needs water but your shoulders are narrow. Here’s a pencil, put that yoke down before you hurt yourself; not cut out for job, not your job; stop pretending to be someone else. Settle and move on... Phase IV: time for the Master to gather the reins, test, see what is left. This is what you do; what you’ve done; what you’re made for. The wheel reversed and the pressure had it’s last hurrah, but you’re old school now; been here before eons and eons, no-one else matters; recoil has happened, time the wheel starts rolling, the ever-present unstoppable wheel; turning; churning, passing into the fore; no turning back; embracing pain and surety; wanting to suffer and laughing through its false pretense; we are not numb, we have just passed through the threshold from limitation to the open road... I rode 20 minutes on the bike yesterday; it all came back; the ancient wisdom, deep, fathomed far into soul; begging for more. Yes: we in stage IV; the wound is set, share of infection gone; there is only power in motion...

Wha?
Old 09-06-2018, 06:57 PM   #28
Dakota
VET

Dakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by choke View Post

Wha?
Zactly.....
Old 09-06-2018, 09:09 PM   #29
Dawgpound_Hank

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakota View Post
Zactly.....
x3
Old 09-08-2018, 07:44 PM   #30
mrhtbd

That was an abstract for the book: “MrHtbd gets off ass and regains beach body by 60th Birthday!”