Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > HGH, IGF-1, Insulin and Thyroid
User Name
Password

Old 08-21-2018, 04:54 PM   #1
zeke
Vet

zeke will become famous soon enough
Injection sites w/HGH

Quick question guys. Where do you stick yourself with your growth?? Can you stick it in an area that you have issues with? Like if you have shoulder problems. Ive heard to only stick it in your stomach fat. Just need some clarity..

Thanks,
Z-
zeke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2018, 06:23 PM   #2
liftsiron
Administrator

liftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant future
Shoulders, chest, traps, biceps, lol just about any place works.
Old 08-21-2018, 10:35 PM   #3
Dawgpound_Hank

I'm not a GH guru as I'm just finishing my second kit but here's my 2 cents. I have only poked delts for the hope of getting a localized effect in healing my shoulders which have been screwed up for quite some time. The result has been in a word - AMAZING! BPC-157 did nothing, nada, zilch for me, but 2-3iu GH 5x ew has got me back to bb incline, militaries and db presses in which I hadn't been able to do without extreme pain in over a year.
Old 08-22-2018, 09:40 AM   #4
zeke
Vet

zeke will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawgpound_Hank View Post
I'm not a GH guru as I'm just finishing my second kit but here's my 2 cents. I have only poked delts for the hope of getting a localized effect in healing my shoulders which have been screwed up for quite some time. The result has been in a word - AMAZING! BPC-157 did nothing, nada, zilch for me, but 2-3iu GH 5x ew has got me back to bb incline, militaries and db presses in which I hadn't been able to do without extreme pain in over a year.
Brotha, that is fucking great news!!! I hope that I am that lucky. My shoulders, like yours are fucked!! So you are seeing a huge difference already and you're just in your second?

I appreciate you and Lifts responding ^^^

Last edited by zeke; 08-22-2018 at 09:43 AM..
zeke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2018, 01:06 PM   #5
Dawgpound_Hank

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeke View Post
Brotha, that is fucking great news!!! I hope that I am that lucky. My shoulders, like yours are fucked!! So you are seeing a huge difference already and you're just in your second?

I appreciate you and Lifts responding ^^^
I seen a huge diff from the first kit. Maybe I'm a hyper responder with the stuff I dunno.
Old 08-22-2018, 03:04 PM   #6
Big B
Banned

Big B is just really niceBig B is just really niceBig B is just really niceBig B is just really niceBig B is just really nice
Anywhere subq in core area when I do hgh/igf/slin. I save the IM for the AAS...
Big B is offline   Reply With Quote