Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Off Topic > General discussion
User Name
Password

Old 09-11-2018, 01:51 AM   #1
Magnesium
Vet

Magnesium is on a distinguished road
Looking for a D ring cable attachment source

I'm looking for a D ring single hand handle to go with my cables, but I'm looking for a quality one that has bearings between the handle and the frame. I can find cheaper ones all over, but I don't like the metal sleeve handle just riding on the frame nearly as much as one with bearings. If anybody can point me in a good direction, I'd appreciate it.

Last edited by Magnesium; 09-11-2018 at 01:59 AM..
Magnesium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2018, 05:43 AM   #2
G21
VET

G21 will become famous soon enough
Cant say ive ever seen that design in any gym, sounds cool though. Is this something youve actually used? Im intrigued.
G21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2018, 09:02 PM   #3
Magnesium
Vet

Magnesium is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by G21 View Post
Cant say ive ever seen that design in any gym, sounds cool though. Is this something youve actually used? Im intrigued.
Many years ago in a college gym. At least I think it hard bearings. It could have just been super tight fitting and really smooth. Either way, that is what I'm trying to track down before settling for the easy to find kind.
Magnesium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2018, 10:32 PM   #4
b52

b52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to behold
I'm gonna say it was probably just a tight fit only because how would you replace the bearings if they wore out? Those handles are bent metal and welded. Unless it was 3 pieces and the handle bolts on but that doesn't seem logical.
b52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2018, 10:11 AM   #5
zeke
Vet

zeke will become famous soon enough
MY guess, find a fab shop to get it made the way you want it. May spend a little more but shit, you may be able to sell some to other gyms..
zeke is offline   Reply With Quote