1st time again

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • swampwood

1st time again

Well bros, Tonight was my first prick in 11 yrs. -Talk about a long recovery.
    I dont rem. syr. being this sharp. Maybe thats cause i used to use an old 18g.?
    Sus.+dec
    Cheers!
    Oh and to my gold bro(you know who ya are)---THANKS!!
    Oh ya,getpnz is fast too
  • razrblack

im getting withdrawals and its only been three months. nah just kidding, i never minded the shots, but i guess will find out how much i mind when i am doing everyday injects.

Comment

• takemo

18 G?? Man,i think only us La. bros are that crazy.Anyhow,congrats on the road back,keep us posted on the progress.I want pics!!(shown on this board)

Comment

• FKITLETSGO

ha what's funny is i know alot of people around here in LA that think 20g is small small and a blessing I tell them i use 23 and they freak like they can't believe im injecting wit something so small.....damn cajuns

Comment

• bdtr

Man, screw 18 guage needles... I remember having to shoot my bicep with one a while back after running out of pins do to a misplanned cycle... can you say ouch?

Comment

• Easto

I love my 25's

Comment

• rado

23's here ^_^

Comment

• swampwood

Due to the fact that house1 posted his picts I feel it would be unwise to post mine.
                Now if ufreaky would start a humor section i would think about it.
                Here are my stats though
                12" bis pumped
                36"waist
                36"chest
                14"thigh
                12"calf
                lol :blink:
                Can hairy guys with big power guts post on here?
                And you can get pins in any southern store-just look for cajon injectors.

Comment

• takemo

Hey swamp,i like the cajun injector too,but i just can't seem to get enough stuff inside.lol

Comment

• jyzza
                    Vet
                    • Jul 2003

<!--QuoteBegin-takemo+Jul 30 2003, 01:21 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (takemo @ Jul 30 2003, 01:21 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Hey swamp,i like the cajun injector too,but i just can&#39;t seem to get enough stuff inside.lol [/b][/quote]
                    how did I know you were going to say something like that Takemo? :P
                    * muj kochanie *

Comment

• Easto

<!--QuoteBegin-swampwood+Jul 29 2003, 07:02 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (swampwood @ Jul 29 2003, 07:02 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Due to the fact that house1 posted his picts I feel it would be unwise to post mine.
                      Now if ufreaky would start a humor section i would think about it.
                      Here are my stats though
                      12" bis pumped
                      36"waist
                      36"chest
                      14"thigh
                      12"calf
                      lol :blink:
                      Can hairy guys with big power guts post on here?
                      And you can get pins in any southern store-just look for cajon injectors. [/b][/quote]
                      Don&#39;t be afraid to post pics. Trust me, house didn&#39;t start out the size he is now. It has taken him years of serious training and hardwork to get where he is today. Trust me, there aren&#39;t too many people on these message boards that look as good as house.

If you want your pics to be critiqued, post them up. You will not be flammed, it won&#39;t be tolerated here.

Comment

• swampwood

Please bdtr, It doesn&#39;t look like your arms would notice a 16g,2" pin. :blink:

Comment

• house1

welcome back bro and enjoy the growth

Comment

• swampwood

Now I&#39;v gotta explain to the boss why I need bigger uniforms-again&#33; h34r: Started this yr.with34" traded for 36,now I need 38"Legs just dont fit-Ill have to say my wifes srinking them.
                            See urofreak this is why we need the swelling smiley

Comment

Working...