Liquid Research Companies

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Johnny Cut

Liquid Research Companies

It is good to see with the rise in competition among research companies that the prices are being lowered significantly!!

anyone else notice that most of the research products from many companies are about 20$ less then before!
  • Farm Boy

yea, competition is good for the consumer as Dizzle said in another post. i think Easto did a breakdown of just how big a profit research companies actually make, it's crazy. regardless, i am glad to see some prices coming down.

Comment

• buyb12

this is because of the release of our product line ...we have kept our prices where they are to allow the other companys to get rid of old out dated stock stock .....you will see alot of others start carrying our product line soon....

and guys you have know clue how much it costs to make these products ...

the price on Femare when from $1700. a kilo to $17,000 in the last 6 months supply and demand..tha's from the manufacture...talk about getting humped...IO almost sh*t my pants
      Attached Files

Comment

• Farm Boy

i am going to try your product line real soon. i have heard some good things about your liquid. particularly the taste.

Comment

• elijah_123

It also builds appreciation for the bros that were low from day 1

Comment

• Easto

Imagine if you stocked up about a year ago on raw powders. You would have saved a sh*t load of cash! It seems like on the boards more people are interested in brewing their own gear rather than buying from a lab. Powder sources are probably rolling in cash right about now.

Comment

Working...