Bromocriptine

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kronah

Bromocriptine

Hello everyone this is my first post here at Steroid Support. Congratulations on creating a kick-ass board.

3 years ago I ran a deca only cycle (no comments please-never will I do this again), at any rate, I ended up getting gyno from it. Over the last 8 or so cycles I made an effort to not use deca to avoid it’s progestin induced gyno. My question to all of you is this, knowing that I am gyno prone, if I were to start a test/deca cycle should I run bromo 5mg throughout the whole cycle or just run vitex throughout the cycle and have bromo on hand if I feel itchy nips? I will also be running Arimidex since I will be taking test. Has anyone run bromo throughout a whole cycle? Thanks for any advice.
  • YellowJacket

Never ran it through and entire cycle. If you choose to run it through, go with 2.5mg throughout, and if you get signs of itchy nips,etc. bump it up to 5mg.

Comment

• kronah

~Thanks YellowJacket for the response. I will follow your bromo advice for this next cycle and let everyone know how I make out.

Comment

• NubianBeauty

YJ is right on the money... also make sure you take it @ night to start because it may make you sick and drowsy as a mutha I know it put me in a Coma :blink: Just allow your body to adjust to it... the sides go away after a week or two.

Comment

Working...