First cycle

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 0000ohio

First cycle

Hello all members. Thank you for such an informative and important Internet site.

I am 37. I have lifted properly and heavily for five years. I also run at least five miles a, 5 days a week. And, recently, I began doing 30 minutes of Power Yoga. I am 5-8 165. Very lean. I eat almost about 65-70% protein (well over 200 grams a day), the rest in low glycemic carbs, and fats..

Also, I have hypo-thyroidsism. The maximum dosage for the medication is 2.00 mg. I'm taking 1.75. (Info. at www.webmd.com)

I read on another site a recommended stack of 200 pills of Dianaboll and 30 of Clomid.

Would that not seem like a disproportionate focus on the Dbol and not enough Clomid?

I also take medication for hypertension (lowest dosage) and asthma.

I really want to run a marathon in a few months, but I don't overtrain.

Any inormation would be great.

Thank you very much.
  • nj juice

A d-bol only cycle is not recommended. Almost all of your gains will be water and you will lose them. Throw some test in there! Also, the # of clomid pills needed is 36, you dose them like this:

Day 1- 300mg (6 pills)
    Days 2- 11 100 mg ed ( 2 pills)
    Days 12- 21 50 mg ed ( 1 pill)

Comment

• Easto

If I were you, I wouldn't do steroids because:
      - You are a runner and they won't help you. The amount of running you do, will really limit the muscle you will be able to gain.
      - You have high blood pressure. AAS can cause hypertension and I don't know if you want to mess with that.

If you are dead set on doing a cycle, I would suggest Test Enan or Test Cyp.
      400mg/week for 10 weeks.
      2 weeks after your last shot, start clomid therapy.

Comment

• jyzza
        Vet
        • Jul 2003

I second what Easto said
        * muj kochanie *

Comment

• H Bomb

i third that but would like to add if you do the cycle run anti'es throughout to help your blood pressure.

H Bomb

Comment

• Farm Boy

i fourth that and agree with the anti-e's, never start a cycle until you have everything you need. if you take a chance and start your cycle without anti-e's, it's garuanteed that you will need them and not be able to get them in time. i would really reconsider starting a cycle. like Easto said, if you are a runner, any muscle you add to your frame is just going to be used as fuel. marathons and gear do not mix.

Comment

• want2bstronger

dbol alone is a waste brother, dont bother, pinch ur ass

Comment

Working...