When Running D Bol

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LiCH

When Running D Bol

I am going to be running D Bol only with a set diet. I will be taking creatine//protein of course, and I may throw in Paradeca//1-AD(converts to a mild anabloic steroid) Because I alrd have them, and why waste? Or possibly I should use them on off cycle to help maintain gains>? I will be using 10-20g a day, 30 at the MOST. Reason being: Im a newbie, but Im big along with alot of the old timers on using minimal amounts. This way I will slowly see gains and help me keep them better without taking too much. (read my sig) I MIGHT throw in some test enth//prop. My question is, I know the half life is 4.5-6 hours, I heard when taking low doses that you should just take all your D Bol in the morning. Is this right, what if I work out at night? Mid day? Morning? Im trying to get a few different opinions. Thnx guys!
  • TANK01

Dbol only is a waste of time :flush:

You have to run a Test preferably Enan or Cyp for your first cycle.

Give us your stats, age, weight bf%, training and cycle experience etc and we'll get you sorted on a decent first cycle.

Comment

• swampwood

I second tank-give us stats.
      If your going to do the db only and ya going light try 10-15mg./Am, 10mg/Pm.
      You may be gifted and get some good results,This is going to be you learning your body. Most will swell from this,some won't. But with the test stacked* gain is garoooonteed :twirly:
      Try adding the para at last half of cyc. and run 3wks.after last AS taken-what the hell cant hurt. :boff:

Comment

• jyzza
        Vet
        • Jul 2003

I would run only Test for first cycle.....then for your second cycle I would run Test and D-Bol......Test is a base of every cycle.....
        * muj kochanie *

Comment

• Ghoust

I agree dbol on its own is a waste of money.

Comment

• LiCH

Ok, well I can probably get my hands on some test as well, If I want lean mass, would u suggest test prop or enth?? Thnx guys. Oh and my stats

5'8"
            bf: 15-20% (havnt checked in a while)
            Bench: 305
            Squat: 350
            Clean: 225
            (Just do give you an Idea of strength, Im not new to lifting.)

How much does either of the test usually run for, such as down in mex? Now I need you guys to really help me out with my diet. Thnx a ton.

Comment

• Easto

First Cycle

10 weeks
              400mg Test Enan/week or Test Cyp/week

Easy as that!!!!!!!!!& #33;!!

Comment

• LiCH

HELP ME WITH MY DIET!!!!! that was my main thing here.

Comment

• Huge Presser

NO! Don't do a dbol only for a first cycle! If you're lucky you MIGHT get some gains, but unless you stack it with test you will lose them all. As everyone has agreed, test is the base of a usual cycle, use it, maybe stack it with deca. Not really much of a need to use dbol on your first cycle, although I'm not really one to talk as I always use dbol.

Good luck.

HP

Comment

• Huge Presser

If you want help with your diet, post what it looks like, with the total number of cals/protein and carbs.

HP

Comment

• want2bstronger

dont wate ur time on only dbol listen to your peers!

Comment

Working...