injecting in fat?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ziggyj

injecting in fat?

to date, i've injected test enanthate 3 times in my glutes, and i just injected tren for the first time today. so i'm told tren is supposed to sting pretty bad... but the thing is, i've never felt any pain injecting test and didn't feel anything injecting tren today either. could it be i'm not injecting deep enough to penetrate the fat on my ass, thus i can't feel any stinging? i'm injecting in the standard location, ala spotinjections.com, just over an inch deep.
  • elijah_123

How fat is your rear? Most guys prefer using a 1.5" needle to do glutes.

When you aspirate do you get little bubbles?

Comment

• ziggyj

yeah i get bubbles when i aspirate, and i'm using a 1.5" needle

maybe i needn't worry... genetically, my butt gets first priority for my fat, but i can see my abs if i flex so my bodyfat can't be excessively high

i just don't understand why everyone says this stuff hurts and i don't feel any pain whatsoever

Comment

• Farm Boy

some people it hurts others it doesnt. some of my friends are injeect junkies. if they can not inject it, they will not do it. go figure.

Comment

• grafix-gnc

ok, some people are more tolerant to BA than others, also, it depends on whose kit you use to make it as some might hae more BA in the kit which will lead to the stinging. These factors both play a role

Comment

• prolangtum

properly made tren shouldnt hurt

Comment

• FKITLETSGO

I think that 1'' is way big enough to hit the muscle tissue in the glutes. if not then you have a fat fat ass

Comment

Working...