X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ziggyj

i've been exposed!

bad news for me !

some background:
    i&#39;ve got two younger brothers in my taekwondo class. my instructor is personally a good friend with my dad. during class today he blurted out "<name>, are you using steroids, or amino acids?" of course i denied using steroids, but he said he could "tell these things" from my face. WTF? how can it be bloat if I&#39;ve been running liquiddex every other day? but not only that, 3 different people came up to me and commented on how huge i am. I can&#39;t even really tell that I&#39;ve gotten very much bigger, but maybe my lats are getting a lot wider. i think my trap is getting thick too.

so... uhhh.. where was i... the point? the point is i dont know if i should continue my cycle. i really want to. i&#39;ve gained 10+ pounds so far and it&#39;s only been 3 full weeks. but i wonder if its water weight? i can&#39;t tell if i&#39;m bloating. does it matter what time of day i take liquiddex? maybe i should start taking it every day instead of every other? maybe a whole 1 mg daily?

what do you guys think of my situation?
  • ziggyj

my bro just told me my taekwondo instructor used to be a personal trainer for weight lifters... maybe thats how he knew by "looking at my face." how can i hide my cycling from him?

if my problem is bloat, how can i shed the water weight?

Comment

• swampwood

Buy creatine- Heavy creatine use causes me to bloat. Have standard gaining supplements around kitchin,that would explain alot to family and might be told to friend by dad.Although it would be harder to fool trainer than family. Youll have to get liq. advice from someone else,never had to use.
      How old are ya? If your young- its a growth spurt from supps. If your old enough- its none there f8ckin business.
      My guess is your on Db?

Comment

• ziggyj

21 y/o on test enanthate and tren acetate

Comment

• prolangtum

Tell them your on PHs, get some femera.

Comment

• teekahty

tell them you have been saying your prayers and taking your vitamins

Comment

• buyb12

letrozole will cut the water ...Thats why we don&#39;t make a ldex....letro all the way and add the creatine and shakes to the kitchen and eat like a cow every time you see you r father you will be fine

Comment

• ziggyj

thanks for the advice on letro b12. taken at 1.25 mg everyday, how fast would it start to shed water weight?

Comment

• Taz30

<!--QuoteBegin-teekahty+Aug 16 2003, 10:37 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (teekahty @ Aug 16 2003, 10:37 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> tell them you have been saying your prayers and taking your vitamins [/b][/quote]
                  :bounce: LOL, and also tell them you&#39;ve been hangin and bangin at Vinice Beach.

Try cutting out some muscletech ads and have them laying around and get some of their celltech and nitrotech.

Comment

• jyzza
                    Vet
                    • Jul 2003

tell them that you are trying to do that body for life....not cutting but bulking.....LOL......say that you even get up at 3 a.m. to drink a Protein shake and you load up on the carbs........
                    * muj kochanie *

Comment

• grafix-gnc

pro hormones sounds like a valid excuse, it gives same sides as gear like bloat

Comment

Working...