X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • baddagger
    Vet
    • Sep 2011

Think might have gyno

Think might have some gyno starting, felling a small lump and slight tender/soreness under one of nipples.

Been running the following EOD injections
    Testosterone Propionate 125mg
    Trenbolone Acetate 75mg
    Drostanolone Propionate 75mg

I just got Aromasin @ 25mg/mL. And Letrozole @ 2.5mg/mL and some dostinex.

So my question is I know some anti estrogen are bad to run during cycle and only meant for pct or could affect gains. So was wondering for the gyno should I run both the aromasin and letrozole while I'm on cycle? If so how should I dose these never used these compounds before. I've only ever used adex durring cycle and Nov durring pct. I'm about 2/3 threw my cycle and would like to finish but if I need to end early will do so, don't want to risk my health. Any input would be very much appreciated
  • liftsiron
    Administrator
    • Nov 2003

Posted by mts

Here's a Letro protocol for gyno

Here's my protocol that I recommend to friends that seems to work very well.

you may never get rid of breast tissue but you can shrink it is it's almost gone or stop it. Usually if it's smaller then a nickel (the hard stuff) can be taken care of.

Week 1: 1mg letro
    Week 2: 1.5mg letro
    Week 3: 1.5mg letro if it is shrinking, if not bump it to 2.0mg
    Week 4: same as week 3
    Week 5: every 3 days decease .5mg
    Week 6: same as week 5 until gone., When @ .5mg letro: 10mg nolva
    0mg of letro: 20mg nolva for a week

For prolactin
    take 5mg of selegiline or .5mg of dostinex through all 7 weeks. I always recommend selegiline at 2.5mg - 5mg depends on your age and tolerance levels. But even 5mg or selegiline should not create any problems.

if this doesnt work surgery might be an option

to test to see if it's prolactin induced squeeze your whole nipple hard, if any liquid comes out (white, yellow or clear) it's prolactin induced and dostinex or selegiline will help
    ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• baddagger
      Vet
      • Sep 2011

Thank you for the info liftsiron

The bump I feel is about the size of an pencil eraser at the very biggest.

Should I be running that dosage every day? Or is it per a week? Should I end my cycle or is it safe to run that while still on?

I'm not seeing any fluids come out, I got the dostinex because was seeing some issue from the tren with downstairs with maintaining
      Last edited by baddagger; 02-25-2020, 10:55 AM.

Comment

• liftsiron
        Administrator
        • Nov 2003

Originally posted by baddagger
        Thank you for the info liftsiron

The bump I feel is about the size of an pencil eraser at the very biggest.

Should I be running that dosage every day? Or is it per a week? Should I end my cycle or is it safe to run that while still on?

I'm not seeing any fluids come out, I got the dostinex because was seeing some issue from the tren with downstairs with maintaining
        That would be everyday. That protocol wasn't by me. Personally I would use nolvadex to combat gyno.
        ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

Working...