Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Anabolic Steroids
User Name
Password

Old 12-24-2019, 03:31 PM   #16
Deacon
Vet

Deacon is just really niceDeacon is just really niceDeacon is just really niceDeacon is just really nice
very true as with any drug the user and the results differ

"If you say you are not afraid to die either your lying or your a Ghurka,"

"Amatures built the Ark - professionals built the Titanic."
Deacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2019, 02:09 PM   #17
A.B
VET

A.B is a splendid one to beholdA.B is a splendid one to beholdA.B is a splendid one to beholdA.B is a splendid one to beholdA.B is a splendid one to beholdA.B is a splendid one to beholdA.B is a splendid one to behold
Trt dose like 250mg of test a week and throw in tbol the odd time and that’s my go to. Used to be deca 500mg and test 250 but meh. Not anymore. I just like the feeling of test and don’t need to put on any size now. Don’t care and the lighter I am the healthiest I feel
A.B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2019, 04:03 PM   #18
Jester3378
VET

Jester3378 will become famous soon enough
I usually stick to 250 test c and my blast is just adding in 600 primo. I run 2iu GH daily but that’s more for the benefits it gives for recovery and overall mood than anything. But right around a gram per week give or take is the sweet spot.
Jester3378 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2019, 06:48 PM   #19
Roughrydr

Roughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to all
3-500 mg a week makes me feel normal. Depending on quality.

Muscle Forged In Pain
Roughrydr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2019, 08:07 PM   #20
Glycomann

Do you guys notice that NPP seems to mellow out androgenic sides like oily skin? I swore off nandrolones for a long time but now that I'm old I see better uses for it. Great for joints and good for offsetting androgenic sides. Plus it's anabolic as hell. 300 mg a week is a good addition. I haven't done it yet but I'm reading that it's a pretty good addition to a TRT protocol at 100 mg a week for joint pain. You won't get much anabolism off that dose at our stage but might get the joint relief. Some claim to use it year around that way. Others see the effect waning after a while. The three drugs pretty common as additions to TRT these days seems to be Proviron, Primo and Deca. To me pretty much Mast is close to an injectable Masteron . I've had bloods done on 150mg/w Primo or 200 mg/wMast E in addition to 100 mg/w Test and my bloodwork was supreme. So, I think these are pretty safe used as low dose additions.

Other additions outside of AAS in my eyes based on experience are GH 1-2 iu ED or EOD (improved sleep, fuller muscles, better recovery). GHRP-2 or -6 morning and night (helps nutrient partitioning and sleep thus recovery). I also like GW501516 but might be risky. It gives skin tags and in me makes my legs shaky at 20 mg/d. But it cleans up blood lipid panels, helps partitioning, activates lipid metabolism and improved cardiovascular performance. I use it when off completely or on TRT for 4 to 8 weeks.

Maybe it's a good idea for us to use this thread to compare notes. We are all older and together I would think we have close to 200 years experience in PED use. The important thing is that we survived and all of us pretty much still functional. Maybe some dings and a health issue here and there but I'd say there is value in what we figured out along the way.

Last edited by Glycomann; 12-26-2019 at 08:09 PM..
Old 12-26-2019, 11:40 PM   #21
Glycomann

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaMale View Post
I was considering Proviron in addition to test but opted for Masteron instead because I would like to run some anavar in the near future and two orals is one too many for AM’s liver.
I get horny off both Mast and Proviron. I really like the similar effects of both compounds.
Deca has been a real temptation too lately since arthritis, tarsal tunnel syndrome and just old wore out joints have been a daily battle.
My only reason for staying away from Nandrolone is Deca dick. Even just 200mg/wk can raise my prolactin too high. Then I gotta take Caber or Prami both make me sleepy.
So, Masteron is a good choice in addition for my TRT level goals. It’s does seem to make my hair grow faster I’ve noticed over several cycles of the stuff.
Also, I’ve just adjusted my GH down from 2.5iu/ed to a more reasonable 2iu/5X/wk in an attempt to lessen my arthritis and tendonitis problems.
Speaking of GH...I’m on my 7th consecutive kit right now and I switched brands the last two kits.

Here’s a question I have....my teeth hurt. Not my gums but like my actual teeth. And I’ve noticed this since switching brands two kits ago.
I’m no GH guru...but, is that a possible side from the GH?
I’ve always taken good care of my teeth and haven’t had a cavity since I was 16 years old.
Am I crazy or is my suspicion warranted that it could be the GH???
I know some of you guys are GH aficionados here.
I have not heard of the teeth thing with GH. You could drop the GH for a month and see if it subsides. A dental visit might help. I use to have tight teeth meaning tough to floss with regular dental floss. After a few hundred iu of GH they weren't tight anymore so I think the bones in my head grew a little. For me the GH was aggravating my arthritis so I cut back to the dose where they subsided but it took some trial and error.
Old 12-27-2019, 03:00 AM   #22
Deacon
Vet

Deacon is just really niceDeacon is just really niceDeacon is just really niceDeacon is just really nice
I have used small doses of deca for joints for years now - I hurt if I don't

Old 12-27-2019, 06:11 PM   #23
Kluso
Vet

Kluso has a spectacular aura aboutKluso has a spectacular aura aboutKluso has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deacon View Post
I have used small doses of deca for joints for years now - I hurt if I don't
How low? Or what’s the lowest you still found beneficial?
Kluso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2019, 10:14 PM   #24
Deacon
Vet

I go 300 per week but I know guys who go 150

Old 01-09-2020, 10:35 PM   #25
Savage2
VET

Savage2 is on a distinguished road
What is defined as.the old man club? 35 and up? I am 38 and have juicing for at least 17 years (cycles, not just blasting). I find 250.test during cruise keeps me.pretty close to size while on, but strength does.go down. And i love only pinning once a week.
In all honesty, would love to get a script for trt and be legit. But not sure how easy tk get without coming off.and losing alot??
Savage2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2020, 07:13 PM   #26
Warhead14
Banned

Warhead14 will become famous soon enoughWarhead14 will become famous soon enough
I have been off for 12 weeks and I feel pretty good. I had my blood work done and my test level is 270 natural @56 years old. I went through a tired spell for a few weeks, but Im feeling really good and most important my blood pressure is very stable. My sex drive is gone but whatever, I have way way more than my share of all that noise in my life. I am going to start a cycle of 250mg test E and 500mg Primo per week for 14 weeks starting Feb 1. I dont bother with HGH after doing it for so many years, its really nothing like people try to make it out to be. I dont need it to accelerate any potential cancers and grow my heart. Plus I dont mess with that chinese bullshit so its expensive...
Warhead14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2020, 08:02 PM   #27
Glycomann

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warhead14 View Post
I have been off for 12 weeks and I feel pretty good. I had my blood work done and my test level is 270 natural @56 years old. I went through a tired spell for a few weeks, but Im feeling really good and most important my blood pressure is very stable. My sex drive is gone but whatever, I have way way more than my share of all that noise in my life. I am going to start a cycle of 250mg test E and 500mg Primo per week for 14 weeks starting Feb 1. I dont bother with HGH after doing it for so many years, its really nothing like people try to make it out to be. I dont need it to accelerate any potential cancers and grow my heart. Plus I dont mess with that chinese bullshit so its expensive...
That's great. At 58 I'm not sure I could even get to where you can get with ng/dL. I might try again in the early spring just to clean out and see if I can get my whole system up and running on it's own at some limping along level. I would push my cardio fitness and cut back on the weights.
Old 01-12-2020, 09:51 AM   #28
Cabo Jo
Vet

Cabo Jo is a jewel in the roughCabo Jo is a jewel in the roughCabo Jo is a jewel in the roughCabo Jo is a jewel in the rough
im going to grab some test U. Pin half a ml every 10 days. its 400mg/ml

really tired of pinning.

Last edited by Cabo Jo; 01-12-2020 at 10:16 AM..
Cabo Jo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2020, 01:52 AM   #29
Deacon
Vet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage2 View Post
What is defined as.the old man club? 35 and up? I am 38 and have juicing for at least 17 years (cycles, not just blasting). I find 250.test during cruise keeps me.pretty close to size while on, but strength does.go down. And i love only pinning once a week.
In all honesty, would love to get a script for trt and be legit. But not sure how easy tk get without coming off.and losing alot??
I have to say 50 and up lol

Old 01-15-2020, 07:22 AM   #30
jrod

jrod will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cabo Jo View Post
im going to grab some test U. Pin half a ml every 10 days. its 400mg/ml

really tired of pinning.
Yep, I have been using test decanoate. I pin per week with a slin pin. I love it!
jrod is offline   Reply With Quote