Kimbo out of a job

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ronmexico29

Kimbo out of a job

Fighters, including Kimbo Slice, are left hanging as more than $55 million in losses helped contribute to the demise of the MMA promotion.

Looks like Elite XC is out of business.
  • Trapology
    • Jan 2007

im sure some one some place will pick him up
    Some Men Aren't Looking For Anything Logical, Like Money. They Can't Be Bought, Bullied, Reasoned or Negotiated With. Some Men Just Want To Watch The World Burn

Comment

• Cruci
      Vet
      • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Nigbo
      Put him vs "Hurricane" McNeely
      Cruci is a fictional character. He does not use or participate in any distribution of any illegal substance, nor will he make referrals/source checks. You might think that this is some sort of ruse because I am a moderator on here simply trying to cover my ass, but just because I know how to correct a cycle from a clueless dolt who knows nothing of what he is putting in his body (because I know how to read,) I seriously do not get involved with any illegal substances in any way shape or form. I do however believe that it is your right to use them, but I won't help you acquire them. If you send me a PM asking where to buy steroids or to refer you to a source, I will call you a dumbass and tell you to learn to read. Then I will mushroom stamp your sister.

Comment

• IxxTapouTxxI
        VET
        • Dec 2003

I'm more worried about Gina Carano....as I'm a bigger fan of her than Kimbo..haha

I'm sure she'll be fine...she has many career options!!
        If you always do what you've always done,
        You'll always get what you've always got!!

Disclaimer: IxxTapouTxxI neither promotes nor demotes the use of steroids. The information I share here is for educational and entertainment purposes only.

Vet @ Anabolic-Enhancement.com
        Vet @ United-Muscle.com
        Vet @ WorldClassBodybuilding.com

Comment

• ZERKER

Oh yeh im sure someone,somewhere will,.....like a fucking backyard fight in FL for 5k....Whos really gives a shit....hes a fucking nobody in MMA....hes a backyard boxer,semi-trained...ANY trained MMA dude will smoke his ass,no sweat.....get real man........Z

Comment

• CO-B16
            Vet
            • May 2004

Necessito mas Gina Carrano......
            THIS POST IS FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY

YO MOMMA

Comment

• Thate
              Vet
              • Mar 2007

They had a pretty stacked card scheduled for November, shitty.

I hope Diaz-Alvarez gets picked up by Dream, and Lawler gets another crack in the UFC.

Kimbo will go to one of the smaller orgs, his 5 minutes is up.

Comment

• makaveli25
                VET
                • Oct 2007

kimbo made enuf money in the last couple fights to live on the rest of his life..
                ITS THE DOG IN ME THAT MAKES ME DO WRONG

"RIP I.T"

Comment

• makaveli25
                  VET
                  • Oct 2007

unless he blows it on rims and prostitutes lol
                  ITS THE DOG IN ME THAT MAKES ME DO WRONG

"RIP I.T"

Comment

• Trapology
                    • Jan 2007

Originally posted by ZERKER
                    Oh yeh im sure someone,somewhere will,.....like a fucking backyard fight in FL for 5k....Whos really gives a shit....hes a fucking nobody in MMA....hes a backyard boxer,semi-trained...ANY trained MMA dude will smoke his ass,no sweat.....get real man........Z
                    any trained mma fighter?
                    thats not really saying much considering the guy has less then a year of MMA experience

hes still learning and growing and has a good group of people behind him
                    im sure we will see him again
                    Some Men Aren't Looking For Anything Logical, Like Money. They Can't Be Bought, Bullied, Reasoned or Negotiated With. Some Men Just Want To Watch The World Burn

Comment

• rippedfreak
                      Banned
                      • Dec 2005

any trained mma fighter?
                      thats not really saying much considering the guy has less then a year of MMA experience

hes still learning and growing and has a good group of people behind him
                      im sure we will see him again
                      this is wat the fuk ive been saying forver..nonethe less. zerker and mak are idiots...the guy just started doing MMA give him some time...hes got good potential..

you'll be seeing a fight on TV now with a guy named LEVEL, hes from miami as well..backyard street fighting with kimbo since back in the day....if you wanna se a sloppy fighter, check him out...but kimbo...pfft...the dude has a god stand up..just needs some experience and adjusting on a couple things

Comment

• Thate
                        Vet
                        • Mar 2007

I don't think he will amount to much, but may provide some good battles in the future. He may be going to Japan soon, World Victory Road has a decent heavyweight roster.

Comment

• ZERKER

Originally posted by rippedfreak
                          this is wat the fuk ive been saying forver..nonethe less. zerker and mak are idiots...the guy just started doing MMA give him some time...hes got good potential..

you'll be seeing a fight on TV now with a guy named LEVEL, hes from miami as well..backyard street fighting with kimbo since back in the day....if you wanna se a sloppy fighter, check him out...but kimbo...pfft...the dude has a god stand up..just needs some experience and adjusting on a couple things
                          LMFAO....oh come on now surely u can do better than that,are u sure im not a pussy?,punk or bitch?...Yeh i have NO Idea of shit when it come4s to MMA,Boxing,combat right?..KImbo aint shit....he NEVER will be...hes your AVERAGE...street brawler,and thats a stretch.....and the money ge maid will be gone bu the time Jan comes around...LOL...or are u gonna tell me hes a Finacial expert as well?...shit,hes from the dirt thats where he will stay.......Zerker

Comment

• rippedfreak
                            Banned
                            • Dec 2005

Originally posted by ZERKER
                            LMFAO....oh come on now surely u can do better than that,are u sure im not a pussy?,punk or bitch?...Yeh i have NO Idea of shit when it come4s to MMA,Boxing,combat right?..KImbo aint shit....he NEVER will be...hes your AVERAGE...street brawler,and thats a stretch.....and the money ge maid will be gone bu the time Jan comes around...LOL...or are u gonna tell me hes a Finacial expert as well?...shit,hes from the dirt thats where he will stay.......Zerker
                            Dude aside fron the topic. Why would u think he'll waste that noney? Cuz he's black? Cuz he's got grillz? Cuz he's ghetto? Cuz he street fights. Give ne a fukin break for real. It's fukin rediculous. The guy is where he's at for a reason. Where the fuk did sylva start, where did tyson start? Not saying the guy is #1 out but he's got potential. Give hin tine and we'll see whose right

Comment

• Thate
                              Vet
                              • Mar 2007

Originally posted by rippedfreak
                              Dude aside fron the topic. Why would u think he'll waste that noney?
                              I don't think he will waste it, but 500k isn't that much if you think about it. Take half for taxes then pay his manager, trainers, etc and it doesn't add up to a lifetime of luxury.

Comment

Working...