Cardio Morning AND evening?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • alwaysL8

Cardio Morning AND evening?

Would it be too much cardio if I did 20 minutes in the morning with my weight training and 45 minutes in the evening?

Morning time would be roughly 9-930 range and evening would be 630pm.

It would only be 1 day a week. (Mondays)
  • CTri17
    Vet
    • Sep 2007

Originally posted by alwaysL8
    Would it be too much cardio if I did 20 minutes in the morning with my weight training and 45 minutes in the evening?

Morning time would be roughly 9-930 range and evening would be 630pm.

It would only be 1 day a week. (Mondays)
    I think it would be fine, but that just depends on the reason you are doing it for?
    Are you training for something? Are you trying to lose weight/fat?
    Give us a little more background and I'm sure a bunch of us can help
    *Christina*

Comment

• alwaysL8

sorry about that! :P

Not training for anything in particular, Im trying to lose weight. I rather do my weight training in the am, but im taking zumba classes in the evening.

Comment

• Goblin6

IMO, as long as the morning session is pretty moderate and you can fuel both workouts in line with your goals it hould be oku. You nitrtion is going to have to be tweaked to deal with the evening session, but one day a week should be okay.
        You can always not do cardio after lifting on Mondays as well.

Comment

• ironmaidn

Hey there. This really is not an issue. Since it seems like you are not doing this to train for a comp, but for personal weight loss, as long as you have enough "fuel" left in you at end of day should not be a problem at all. Also, as long as you are getting enough sleep at night and your diet/nutrition is well balanced.

Best wishes to you in reaching your goal.

Comment

• alwaysL8

Thanks for the replies.

I always make sure I get atleast 8 hours of sleep a night. Nights I do Zumba, I get between 10-12 hours.

Comment

• SarahPT
              AE Female Member
              • Sep 2007

I don't see a problem at all, as long as you are eating enough. Lots of athletes spend even more time than that working out, so if it's your personal preference I don't see why not.
              Personal trainer, sports nutritionist, figure coach, freelance writer, distance runner, and insane person

http://www.sarahpersonaltraining.com

Comment

• playelm09

Cardio Morning AND evening

training classes with them? I really want a well trained German Shepherd. I am willing to invest the money and time to develope that special bond

Comment

• black7
                  Vet
                  • Feb 2007

Originally posted by playelm09
                  training classes with them? I really want a well trained German Shepherd. I am willing to invest the money and time to develope that special bond
                  UR DONE LOL
                  Tempus fugit, Carpe diem.

Comment

Working...