Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Anabolic Steroids
User Name
Password

Old 02-07-2019, 03:14 PM   #1
ESTROGEN GUY
VET

ESTROGEN GUY has a spectacular aura aboutESTROGEN GUY has a spectacular aura aboutESTROGEN GUY has a spectacular aura about
Oxandrolone (Anavar)

Oxandrolone (Anavar) Question

How many of you know someone outside of preparing for a bodybuilding show has taken over 25-3o mg of oxandrolone a day. If you know someone can you ask them these questions?

1. Why did they take over the amount in question?
2. what was the difference when the dose was increase?
3. What results were yield at 25-30 mg a day?
4. Did they take their daily dose all at once?
5. How long did they run the above dose in question?
6. Using at higher dose did they every try another brand?
7. Were there any sides with such high dose?
8. On different cycles doing the year did results seem to fluctuate?
9. Did they take in the form, tablet, caplet or inject?
10.Explain their best experience they've gotten, out of the above question dose vs the lowest dose they ever tried.

Respect

EG-EG
ESTROGEN GUY is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2019, 03:45 PM   #2
A1food4u

my blood numbers sucked on just 10mg daily...
Old 02-07-2019, 07:44 PM   #3
b52

b52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to behold
Capsules were 25mg each. I took 50mg. At the same time. Can't split capsules into smaller doses so 50mg would suffice. I know you say capsules are broken down faster than tablets which may be true, but the stuff worked. Started getting dense, and hard. This last run was 5 weeks. I have never done under 50mg so I can't answer for that. Ran it with test and npp. Sides were back pumps, and adema in my ankles.

First run of var was tablets at 50mg. Same thing, hardness and density. Ran 6 weeks. Although I did run it at the end of tren and eq which was the shit. I was hard as a rock. Even my ass cheeks were hard. So by far the best combo test p/tren a/eq/var. No sides from the var with this cycle at least that I can pinpoint to the var.
b52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2019, 07:51 PM   #4
Dakota
VET

Dakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to all
I have taken 50 of a current supplier and it rocked. I have also taken 100 from a previous supplier no longer here and it didn't do much at all.
Old 02-07-2019, 11:52 PM   #5
MrSaito
VET

MrSaito is on a distinguished road
I've run 75mg/day in the past at the end of a long Test and Primo cycle and while the gains are nothing like Decca or Tren it makes you rock hard. I can get a massive pump just brushing my teeth.

It destroys my lipid profile though. Statins to the resuce...
MrSaito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2019, 09:38 AM   #6
Deadwood
VET

Deadwood is on a distinguished road
I just finished 25 days of 50 mg/day Anavar on top of my 375-300mg Test/WK and 400 mg EQ/WK. I got crippling forearm pump from bowling before the end of the first game. I took 50mg Anavar because it came in 25mg caps. I wanted a steady and effective level by taking a cap in morning and afternoon. Unfortunately, this was my first time using Anavar so I cannot compare dosages. I have another pack for another run, but not next cycle. My goal was collagen synthesis and a recomp/recovery cycle. It worked exactly as I hoped.
Deadwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2019, 07:10 PM   #7
ESTROGEN GUY
VET

ESTROGEN GUY has a spectacular aura aboutESTROGEN GUY has a spectacular aura aboutESTROGEN GUY has a spectacular aura about
Wow thank you all for your feed back. Pretty informative.

EG-EG
ESTROGEN GUY is online now   Reply With Quote