Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Bodybuilding and Fitness Discussion > Supplements
User Name
Password

Old 07-14-2017, 09:10 PM   #1
Darkness

Darkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant future
Zinc supp dose

What dose to use??
Darkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2017, 10:05 PM   #2
Dawgpound_Hank

I have 50mg tablets - I take one before I sleep with a magnesium tablet. 50mg I believe is like 350% of the US RDA. Whether taking it makes a diff or not IDK - I just take zinc bcoz I read guys need it haha.
Old 07-14-2017, 10:05 PM   #3
Darkness

Darkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant future
Thanks bro
Darkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2017, 02:15 AM   #4
liftsiron
Administrator

liftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant future
50mgs with food, you can feel like puking if you take zinc on an empty stomach.
Old 07-15-2017, 07:28 AM   #5
Glycomann

I take it too and usually at night. I wake up with a boner.
Old 07-17-2017, 01:09 PM   #6
A1food4u

50 here too... and yes, empty stomach and zinc is a dicey combo
Old 07-17-2017, 03:52 PM   #7
Friggemall

Quote:
Originally Posted by liftsiron View Post
50mgs with food, you can feel like puking if you take zinc on an empty stomach.
I get that sick feeling on an empty stomach with it too.
Old 02-11-2019, 01:04 PM   #8
theprince
Banned

theprince is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glycomann View Post
I take it too and usually at night. I wake up with a boner.
Yeah Zinc is a vital mineral/metal for synthesizing testosterone and several precursor hormones! Thanks for reminding me of this lol!

I like to take Zinc at about 30 mg everday. I ordered a pound of it a couple years ago and just take the powder raw. It's great for immune function as well. Give it to your kids to keep them healthy and strong especially during the winter months!!
theprince is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2019, 07:44 PM   #9
liftsiron
Administrator

liftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant future
I use zma at night, helps me sleep.
Old 02-11-2019, 08:24 PM   #10
Dakota
VET

Dakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to all
I use 60mg only because I have 30mg tablets. I take two.

There are a lot of articles out there on the importance of zinc, for natural test production and sexual performance. I think Zinc and Magnesium are the key supps to take year round to recover and to keep good wood.