Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Peptides and SARMS
User Name
Password

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-09-2019, 10:38 AM   #1
Beef Newton
VET

Space Invaders Champion!
Beef Newton will become famous soon enough
MT2 Tip

I've been using MT2 for years now, but at some point, something happened where it seemed to become less efficient. I used to be able to just take 500mcg daily at any time and become as dark as I wanted. I blamed one peptide vendor for sending me weak/bunk peptides, but then I found the same problem with others, even at 1mg daily. So either the MT2 is all coming from the same lab in China (which is possible), or my body has just gotten really good at getting rid of it. In any case, I remembered a tip that Dat had offered years ago, and that was to inject the MT2 15 minutes prior to tanning. Boom. I'm back to getting dark as I want, and I only inject on tanning days. MT2 is so robust, I just have 1mg prefilled syringes I pull from the fridge and throw in my gym bag to inject later that evening before tanning. Damn how I love MT2.
Beef Newton is offline   Reply With Quote