Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Off Topic > General discussion
User Name
Password

Old 09-08-2019, 03:38 PM   #16
preist943
VET

preist943 will become famous soon enough
you should all look up kraytom its a root that hits pain receptors but not a drug . mangda is the strongest form 1/2 teaspoon meassured to start and more as you go on i use 1 teaspoon . it hits the pain receptors like taking a vicoden works great and again not a drug but solves my pain issues and last about 6 hrs . i take it by mixing it with a shot of rum so it hits the syster faster but you can make a tea out of it . mix it in your favorite tea .. it works wonders
preist943 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2019, 06:00 PM   #17
Dakota
VET

Dakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to all
I can relate to this just like all the other old timers here. Years of grinding. Recovery is slower for sure. But I also think it is not just recovery but the general aches and pains of aging. I have discovered kratom. It is an incredible analgesic and takes all those general aches and pains almost completely away. The bad part is once you start using it and feel the pain relief you will never want do without and I am not sure about the long term use. There hasn't been much study. It has been used in other parts of the world for centuries though. It makes you a little buzzed the first couple times you use it but after that there is no altered state and you are fully functional. No worry about driving or heavy equipment etc. You are fully alert.

I expect because it works so damn well it will be outlawed. It has gone back and forth in a few states. Odd to make pot and mushrooms legal while making kratom a controlled substance but it would not surprise me. Lots of do gooders in politics trying to make a name for themselves.

There is a great documentary on Netflex all about kratom.
Old 09-08-2019, 07:50 PM   #18
Roughrydr

Roughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to all
I'm pretty sure Keaton has been put on a government banned list.

Muscle Forged In Pain
Roughrydr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2019, 09:55 AM   #19
Moto Ace
Vet

Moto Ace will become famous soon enoughMoto Ace will become famous soon enough
Pain is a daily staple in our lives at this age haha 56yoa with 6 sets of plates and screws in my right foot and 3 fusions in my left foot so I know a little about pain. Squat day does me in for about 3 days afterwards. CBD has been a daily routine and provides pain relief for me
Moto Ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2019, 10:48 AM   #20
Dakota
VET

Dakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roughrydr View Post
I'm pretty sure Keaton has been put on a government banned list.
No it is still legal almost everywhere.
Old 09-09-2019, 12:18 PM   #21
Beef Newton
VET

Space Invaders Champion!
Beef Newton will become famous soon enough
Hey, for those using CBD, are you using it orally or like a cream? Need some suggestions. I tried oil from CBDistillery and never felt a damn thing. If anyone has recommendations on a known-good oil or cream, I'm all ears. Carpal is fucking killing me
Beef Newton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2019, 11:14 PM   #22
therealj
VET

therealj is on a distinguished road
I relate to all of this at 42, too many miles on these legs from my early sports days I think...that and a neglect of stretching. For what it's worth my joints feel a hell of a lot better on MK677
therealj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2019, 06:33 AM   #23
Glycomann

Things that help me:
1. stretching daily
2. Yoga when shit goes sideways (i.e. constant low back and neck pain)
3. NSAIDS intermittently. diclofenac works well but tough on kidneys so watch it.
4. Stay away from AIs. They squat fucking joint pain in old cunts like us.
5. Adjust test dose to control estrogen
6. Use nolvadex instead of AIs when estrogen control is necessary
7. Back off on weight when necessary.
Old 09-10-2019, 07:13 AM   #24
Roughrydr

Roughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to all
Great advice G man. I went to a yoga class but farted real loud on one of the bending over things. I havent been back since. Lol.

Muscle Forged In Pain
Old 09-10-2019, 11:33 AM   #25
therealj
VET

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glycomann View Post
Things that help me:
1. stretching daily
2. Yoga when shit goes sideways (i.e. constant low back and neck pain)
3. NSAIDS intermittently. diclofenac works well but tough on kidneys so watch it.
4. Stay away from AIs. They squat fucking joint pain in old cunts like us.
5. Adjust test dose to control estrogen
6. Use nolvadex instead of AIs when estrogen control is necessary
7. Back off on weight when necessary.
Thanks for points 4-6, I'm going to start some test for the first time in 13 years and have been racking my brain about what to do for AI's....I'm going to do a pretty modest 250mg every 4-6 days so I will likely just keep nolvadex on hand and only use if necessary
Old 09-10-2019, 01:13 PM   #26
Roughrydr

LOL. I give you 4 weeks at 250.or so until you jack it up to 500. I actually feel better at 500 than 200-250.

Muscle Forged In Pain
Old 09-19-2019, 09:54 AM   #27
mrhtbd

mrhtbd has a spectacular aura aboutmrhtbd has a spectacular aura about
I’m in constant pain but I don’t take anything for it. I’m feeling life with my face to the wind; I came in that way, I’ll go out that way. Just another excuse to do less, but I’m on a mission so I push on.
mrhtbd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2019, 11:49 AM   #28
therealj
VET

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roughrydr View Post
LOL. I give you 4 weeks at 250.or so until you jack it up to 500. I actually feel better at 500 than 200-250.
Maybe...but after 13 years off I'm going to start slow...will likely be 250mg e5d to try and keep my levels a little bit more stable.
Old 09-20-2019, 07:09 AM   #29
Bigpapapumpaf
VET

Bigpapapumpaf will become famous soon enoughBigpapapumpaf will become famous soon enough
I stay away from all NSAID's and my kidneys have thanked me greatly.

I take a few glucosamine sulphate tabs a day, SAM-e and tumeric and they all help. The problem areas I hit with some bpc-157. I get atleast 1 massage a month, most of the time 2.

BPP
Bigpapapumpaf is offline   Reply With Quote