Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Anabolic Steroids
User Name
Password

Old 01-17-2008, 08:53 AM   #16
need2lift

need2lift is on a distinguished road
No, but it does give me heartburn!
need2lift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008, 10:45 PM   #17
mrhtbd

Scammer not on list?

How do I find out if someone is a scammer without plastering it all over the forum?
Hope this question isn't out of line.
Old 02-08-2008, 04:01 PM   #18
Strongisland631
Vet

Strongisland631 is on a distinguished road
Var doesn't do it for me either but Winny does for some reason but only for the first couple weeks I take it.
Old 02-08-2008, 06:49 PM   #19
Tbizzle

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrhtbd View Post
How do I find out if someone is a scammer without plastering it all over the forum?
Hope this question isn't out of line.
Yes it is out of line and No I am not a scammer...LMFAO!! just joking man. Your avatar is making me wanna go out to the bar tonight though and meet a couple of "nice" girls though...
Old 02-08-2008, 06:52 PM   #20
Tbizzle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strongisland631 View Post
Var doesn't do it for me either but Winny does for some reason but only for the first couple weeks I take it.
Yeah this happened to me also the one time I took winny, it was sort of like the same effect proviron had on me. I think its because winny is a dht derivative like proviron, sort of similar compounds. That is my opinion.
Old 09-08-2019, 12:00 AM   #21
Tam

Tam is on a distinguished road
Most definitely. I use test as hormone replacement. Lotion type. 3mgs a day. I didnt notice a huge jump in libido till started the Var. It was right away. Im not sad about it. Haha. I was only doing 5mg for 2 wks in just the am. Im adding another 5 mgs late day. Just started that yesterday. We will see if the libido increases even more. Im hoping not too much lol I was afraid it would decrease, no worries there
Tam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2019, 05:38 PM   #22
Deadwood
VET

Deadwood is on a distinguished road
I get horny just thinking about var. It's like most androgens in that you'll experience a honeymoon phase for libido.
Deadwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2019, 04:15 PM   #23
Puff88
VET

Puff88 is on a distinguished road
I thought it was a bad idea for men to take var solo, without some sort of test base to the cycle. Sounds like a few guys here ran a var standalone cycle? How was it?
Puff88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2019, 09:37 AM   #24
steelpreacher
Vet

steelpreacher has a spectacular aura aboutsteelpreacher has a spectacular aura aboutsteelpreacher has a spectacular aura about
all test makes me horny lol
steelpreacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2019, 09:39 PM   #25
Darkness

Darkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Puff88 View Post
I thought it was a bad idea for men to take var solo, without some sort of test base to the cycle. Sounds like a few guys here ran a var standalone cycle? How was it?
We should start a new thread on this. Honestly I do t buy into the idea that you should run test as a must with a mild oral like anavar. Some people may have goals that don’t include a massive permanent physique change that comes with permanent endocrine damamage. Not everyone wants to be an animal like beast covered in acne with no doubt an AAS user. But some of us don’t mind. I think if a guy wants to experiment with some anabolics without much risk, 20 mg var ED is a great place to start followed by a mild basic pct. I just booked a friend of mine up like this and it’s wild watching him grow off that little bit of shit as an AAS virgin. He’s strong,lean, horny and happy. Why not? What are the risks? Almost none.
Darkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2019, 07:33 AM   #26
Puff88
VET

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkness View Post
We should start a new thread on this. Honestly I do t buy into the idea that you should run test as a must with a mild oral like anavar. Some people may have goals that don’t include a massive permanent physique change that comes with permanent endocrine damamage. Not everyone wants to be an animal like beast covered in acne with no doubt an AAS user. But some of us don’t mind. I think if a guy wants to experiment with some anabolics without much risk, 20 mg var ED is a great place to start followed by a mild basic pct. I just booked a friend of mine up like this and it’s wild watching him grow off that little bit of shit as an AAS virgin. He’s strong,lean, horny and happy. Why not? What are the risks? Almost none.
I am open for further discussion on this. It would help answer a lot of questions and clarify things for me. The argument that I have come across in the past is since var will shut you down, you will want to supplement some sort of test back into the system to make up for the drastic drop you’ll experience from suppression. Therefore, you gains, mood, recovery are going to be compromised despite running a mild oral, since you’ll have little test in the body.

If that is not the case, then I have some experimenting to do.
Old 10-29-2019, 07:41 AM   #27
Puff88
VET

How about low dose var and osterine as a mild/non test based cycle? Assuming you are not looking for 500+mg test type results.
Old 10-29-2019, 08:03 AM   #28
Darkness

Darkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant future
Quote:
I am open for further discussion on this. It would help answer a lot of questions and clarify things for me. The argument that I have come across in the past is since var will shut you down, you will want to supplement some sort of test back into the system to make up for the drastic drop you’ll experience from suppression. Therefore, you gains, mood, recovery are going to be compromised despite running a mild oral, since you’ll have little test in the body.

If that is not the case, then I have some experimenting to do.
I would imagine var will certainly create some negative feedback on the HTPA. I think the difference is that it’s not “dramatic”. I remember back in the day I ran all kinds of prohirmones and designer orals that were way more harsh than var and I didn’t have any issues. Remember oxandrolone was developed for women and children. I’m gonna be with my buddy tomorrow and get an update on his experiment. He’s only running 12mg ED lol. The var is very mild on the andrigenic side so I hypothesized that some of the issues you mentioned would be lessened. Thus far, he says his mood is slightly elevated and he’s horny as phuck (46 yo normal libido as baseline). I’m gonna give him some clomid for a PCT. he looks great. He’s gained 10 lbs in two weeks and looks leaner and his muscles are full.
Old 10-29-2019, 08:06 AM   #29
Darkness

Quote:
How about low dose var and osterine as a mild/non test based cycle? Assuming you are not looking for 500+mg test type results.
I’d love to see that. I’ll bet it would be legit. I mean... most SARM users are running that without testosterone right? And like you said, my dude is not looking to have to buy an entire new wardrobe of business clothing like I didn’t after my first test cycle which took everything to an entirely new level of size and shape from 400mg test.
Old 10-29-2019, 10:22 AM   #30
legaljuicer
VET

legaljuicer is on a distinguished road
I am just horny