Remember Road Rash?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dawgpound_Hank

Remember Road Rash?

I have an old school 3DO system...pre-PlayStation, 3D graphics. Been jamming on Road Rash lately.lol I was addicted to that shit back in the early-mid 90's. Anybody ever complete level 5? Dayum this shit will rack your eyes and brain fuck meeee! 17 miles of turns, traffic, cops and niggas trying to smack ya off da bike with chains and shit...I qualified on 2 tracks on level 5 and I'm catching hell now.

p.s...I can envision this being BSD's favorite all-time game.lol
  • USNCTT
    VET
    • Aug 2006

I havent played that game in forever. I remember the little character having names like "Spike" and always saying "bra" lol

Comment

• black7
      Vet
      • Feb 2007

haha dude 3do was great... i spend 500 on it... that need 4 speed was the greatest NFS ever....
      Tempus fugit, Carpe diem.

Comment

• black7
        Vet
        • Feb 2007

on that note... there is a new road rash due out soon
        Tempus fugit, Carpe diem.

Comment

• 956Vette

haha, I remember that game having a soundtrack on it. good times

Comment

• P. Bateman
            Vet
            • Mar 2009

I must admit, that game was a loud of fun.
            “People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.”

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Originally posted by black7
              haha dude 3do was great... i spend 500 on it... that need 4 speed was the greatest NFS ever....
              Yeah NFS ruled too! One of my friends sold me that 3DO system and like 10 games for $50 back in the day - why? He got married.lol

Comment

• Scotsmark
                VET
                • Apr 2005

Originally posted by Dawgpound_Hank
                Yeah NFS ruled too! One of my friends sold me that 3DO system and like 10 games for $50 back in the day - why? He got married.lol
                How things change, my wife bought me a PS3! - well, it was before we got married but it's still in my living room!

Comment

• IRON37

duuude I loved Road Rash. Had it on the playstation though. I used to think that intro video with live action and rusty cage playing was the most badass thing ever lol.

Comment

• Trapology
                    • Jan 2007

yes i do lol
                    youre all aware i play too many video games

but i will retire from console gaming until next month due to starcraft 2
                    Some Men Aren't Looking For Anything Logical, Like Money. They Can't Be Bought, Bullied, Reasoned or Negotiated With. Some Men Just Want To Watch The World Burn

Comment

Working...