Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mrhtbd
    • Apr 2015

Millenium Girl Epiphany...

In pensive thought by the lake today I heard the crane of a Blue Heron over the Lilly-clad low water in the West. Lost in thought I reminisced about moments in time, rythme and rhyme, then it hit me, the answer to Milenium Girl's unwritten query... "Where do I (she) go from here?" Then it struck me like a flash, like distant lightning strikes over the everglades, here and there and all over in time, "there she was, riding on the back of a Harley Davidson full dresser through the Okeechobee Reserve in the last week of February 2018, allegator-eyes watching them as they rumbled by, with cranes and wisps of morning clouds swirling into the base of afternoon thunderheads, waiting to weigh heavy before sunset. Yes, there is Millenium Girl, but, "is it true, can it be... actually with hair tossed in the wind grin from ear-to-ear, no controls?" It's a, if my friends could see me now they'll never believe it moment, and it would be, but could she? Maybe as she shuffled the deck, the cards cut loose and scattered, control was lost, and she went with it. Now somehow, here she was, rumbling on American muscle, or behind him, as he barreled down the byways to their destination. "Is this a dream," she thought, (as for so long she planned and forsaw and carried through), but this... was this... could she actually be caught up in a whim??? "Snarl," went the yawn and the eyes of the alligator near the roots across the canal along the road. Yeah, the canals went on an on... for so long she lost her world between the twin Harley pipes resonating through the open space of the glade. Did anything matter? Did the heavily vibrating seat feel good or cast her to the wisp wind willowed? Yeah, um, it's a Harley, cough, nuff said! Lol...

As the dawn turned into dusk, the long ride slowed into traffic filled with smiles, thumbs up, winks and, "I'll catch-you-laters..." It was March 1st, and they had arrived at their camping site at the Okeechobee Music and Arts Festival in Okeechobee Florida anticipating 3 days of music, comraderie, wild abandon and orange sunsets begetting orange camp-fires as soul transpired into abandon... Millenium Girl, a guest to the semblance of her soul... From 1 to 3 March the moon will be in Virgo, her 12th house of completion, conjunct her Venus/Mars conjunction in Virgo... time to let go... set up the tent, smiled abound... girls and guys combine... funny because the Sun, Mercury and Mars are all in Pisces (the opposite sign of Virgo) the perfect balancing act... as the sun melded into the moon; music and the campfires fused into the sunset, then sundown led to dawn through the distant night... dawn found campsites packed and moving with weary and happy eyes for the road and goodbyes sent, the glades led her back into the abyss, and within a day later she was found, setting her tea aside to saddle up with the kitten on the porch swing facing the Florida sunset wondering... "Did it realy happen?"
  • A1food4u

Bravo!

Comment

• millenium girl
      • Apr 2006

I love it
      Don't forget to join
      http://www.worldclassbodybuilding.com
      http://www.basskilleronline.com

Comment

• mrhtbd
        • Apr 2015

You inspired me!

Comment

• choke

Dude... that's a little stalker-ish...

Comment

• Roughrydr
            • Oct 2017

Sounds like shes coming to visit. Id better take that bath!☠
            OFFO

Muscle Forged In Pain

Comment

• liftsiron
              Administrator
              • Nov 2003

Twang...
              ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• mrhtbd
                • Apr 2015

Originally posted by choke
                I don't capture, I release. More specifically, Millenium Girl inspired me to see the open road and go toward it, release the transient hold o the past and let imagination be my ride... It's not too late for a great run, a shining moment, or a kitten on the swing...

Comment

• millenium girl
                  • Apr 2006

Originally posted by mrhtbd
                  You inspired me!
                  Aww thank,you, I needed some cheering up.

Originally posted by choke
                  No. It was sweet
                  Don't forget to join

Comment

• Dakota
                    VET
                    • Feb 2017

Originally posted by millenium girl
                    Aww thank,you, I needed some cheering up.

No. It was sweet
                    I upchucked a little.....
                    The older I get the better I used to be.

Comment

• mrhtbd
                      • Apr 2015

Originally posted by Dakota
                      I upchucked a little.....
                      Hmmm, obviously another "aquarian" with little to no imagination... yawn!

Comment

• Dakota
                        VET
                        • Feb 2017

Missed it by a mile.
                        The older I get the better I used to be.

Comment

• mrhtbd
                          • Apr 2015

Well, take care of that shoulder anyway, maybe do lighter, range-of-motion exercises you never did before with light weights. A friend just told me he completely tore his bicep (and you'll never guess) taping drywall ceilings! Ya never know...

Comment

• millenium girl
                            • Apr 2006

Don't forget to join

Comment

Working...