reinjured my shoulder

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dawgpound_Hank

Originally posted by dalnkwnt
    Just had my shoukder operated on in october and I'm in the middle of PT right now. Follow the pt and don't be a bad ass and avoid icing it daily. It Sux but it will improve quicker than not icing it at all. Dont lift heavy until they tell u too...no matter how strong ya feel. Its a long process but if don't correctly you will have the shoulder of a 20 yr old after 4-6 months
    Salivating. No - FROTHING! Man how it would feel to be able to toy with 315 on inclines & rep 405 for a few on flats again!

Comment

• Dakota
      VET
      • Feb 2017

Originally posted by Dawgpound_Hank
      Salivating. No - FROTHING! Man how it would feel to be able to toy with 315 on inclines & rep 405 for a few on flats again!
      Brother my best bench ever was only 340 I would be happy as hell to bench over 300 again.

Genetics are a odd thing. I could lift a house with my legs and my bench sucked.
      The older I get the better I used to be.

Comment

• tobyonekinobi
        Vet
        • Feb 2014

Pro isn't terribly expensive

Originally posted by Thate
        How does this compare in cost and efficiency to platelet rich plasma (PRP) therapy?
        I've had pro done multiple times tommy acchelis. Hurts like hell. It's about 300 a pop but can't do it more than three times in one are. Basically if you don't see real results After one time not worth the second or third.

Comment

• water43
          Vet
          • Mar 2010

shoulder injuries suk and its an injury that keeps on in the background it makes you worry about goin to heavy on things because you don't wanta tear anything anymore yrs later
          the right to try law is a title besides its all fiction "everything"

Comment

• Dakota
            VET
            • Feb 2017

Well tomorrow is the day. The lab lost all my blood tests so I had to do that over again yesterday. I met with the Dr again and he said he has decided against reattaching my bicep tendon. I completed a full tear on the distal tear a couple weeks ago. He said it is sketchy for reattachment and it hasn't misshapen my arm at all. It didn't roll up. He thinks it is too much at one time. In fact it is difficult to see that I tore it except in some flexed positions. Odd, my father did the same thing and his bicep tear was UGLY. Things have not been smooth to say the least. I am hoping my luck will change and all goes well from here.
            The older I get the better I used to be.

Comment

Working...