X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Joe0690
    Vet
    • Mar 2007

Death cycle

Supposedly this was Dallas cycle before he died . It’s a video of Dave palumbo going through it and what he thought about it.

• liftsiron
    Administrator
    • Nov 2003

I think it's bullshit!!!! Dave sure is looking small.
    ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Joe0690
      Vet
      • Mar 2007

Yeh he said he had to starve himself to loose the muscle his body didn’t want to let go of it. But he’s still pretty ripped. I like him because hugs fairly educated

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

I can't imagine how someone could function daily on that cycle without heavy usage of valium/xanax to attempt to stay calm and sleep, and some heavy painkillers from all the pain from suspension. I mean 2400mg of tren ew? And 300iu of slin ed??? C'mon!

Comment

• Glycomann

IDK.. Autopsy results suggest 7-10 grams a week of test and some Tren. With a decent cook you can probably get that done with 2 pins a day. God knows how much GH and IGF he was using. All his organs were huge.

Comment

• liftsiron
            Administrator
            • Nov 2003

I suppose, boggles my mind though.
            ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• b52
              • Oct 2006

Not even close to being realistic. 400mg anadrol a day? 15 mg igf? Plus everything else. No damn way. They just picked every steroid and put a ridiculous dose on it.
              Last edited by b52; 12-21-2017, 10:37 PM.

Comment

• Acneman
                Banned
                • Oct 2016

Originally posted by Dawgpound_Hank
                I can't imagine how someone could function daily on that cycle without heavy usage of valium/xanax to attempt to stay calm and sleep, and some heavy painkillers from all the pain from suspension. I mean 2400mg of tren ew? And 300iu of slin ed??? C'mon!
                plus how did he stay lean if he is on 300 iu of slin ed? was he consuming 3000 calories a day in carbs alone just to be safe with the slin?

i dont think anyone can survive 300 iu of slin a day for any amount of time. within a couple of weeks you will slip off to sleep and die

also that is stupid. the biggest bodybuilder i have ever known said 5iu per dose is all you need and you wont grow more with more slin

Comment

Working...