X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dakota
    VET
    • Feb 2017

Making significant progress on the shoulder

Two weeks out from surgery and it seems I am making good progress. I am using 500 each of TB500 and BPC 157 twice a day for a total of 1000 each per day.

I have been taking it ultra easy not wanting to mess things up. I watched my surgery video and the Doctor commented 3 times while he was working on my that it was much worse than the MRI showed. I tore one tendon not just across but lengthwise. My bicep tendon was ugly. He had to take off 5mm of bone in two areas of my shoulder and sink an anchor to retie everything. The Doc said he was very pleased with the result.

Today I took my sling off to eat and without thinking reached for the salt shaker with my right arm and my girl jumped on me. "you are NOT supposed to do that" Then she added you should not be ABLE to do that yet. She has had both of her shoulders done. She asked "didn't that kill you to move like that?" In fact it was painless. I have nothing to compare to but the several accounts of others having the same surgery but it seems I am well ahead of the game for recovery. I intend to comply with all advice just as if I was not taking peptides but it may be that they are aiding recovery nicely.
    The older I get the better I used to be.
  • liftsiron
    Administrator
    • Nov 2003

Good to hear, don't try to rush the process to much.
    ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• A1food4u

just don't get anxious and silly... stick to the PT and you'll be back full power in no time

Comment

• Darkness
        • Apr 2011

Good to hear.

What is the recovery plan?

Comment

Working...