First Timer Winstrol-only (oral) cycle

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • synaptik
    • Nov 2018

I’m going to wait, put in more time and work, then revisit AAS in the future. I appreciate all the guidance.

As a matter of pure curiosity, I took 50mg of stanozolol today, and will take another 50mg tomorrow. (It’s not possible for me to keep taking it after tomorrow, so I’m not flirting with temptation.) Just wanted to see the super short terms effects. Obviously I don’t expect to see any change in strength or size or body fat percentage. Shortly after swallowing 50mg of oral Winnie, I felt an increase in mental focus and slight increase in energy. Not like a stimulant such as coffee or amphetamines. But noticeable to the point that really don’t think it’s a placebo effect. Seems to be a real effect. Perhaps this is related to the reason people complain about sleeping difficulty on this drug.

Why would stanozolol cause me to feel this way? I’m very inerested. Not worried, just interested.

Comment

• nemesis_01
      VET
      • Dec 2018

Placebo effect... taking two doses of winny won’t do anything.

Comment

• b52
        • Oct 2006

That's not how it works bro. Completely all in your head. Read up.

Comment

• synaptik
          • Nov 2018

Ok that’s what I thought. I accept that it’s just placebo.

Probably won’t take it tomorrow. I took it today. My curiosity is satisfied.

Since I just took 50mg once, there’s no need for any PCT whatsoever. Correct?

Comment

• b52
            • Oct 2006

No. Just stop wasting your time taking 2 days worth of winny. You're only hindering yourself

Comment

• synaptik
              • Nov 2018

Roger that.

Comment

• nemesis_01
                VET
                • Dec 2018

My advice is to wait until you can run a proper /solid cycle. Otherwise, you’re taking unnecessary risks and wasting gear/money.

Comment

Working...