Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Glycomann
    • Apr 2024

A protocol to try

This thread is about Ostarine aka Enobosarm. This guy has been through phase II clinical trials so it has been somewhat vetted although not approved for humans in the US. Still, some of us do experiments with these things.

So I played around with several SARMS over the past 2 years seeing what they might be good for. Well I played around with Ostarine as a PCT adjusts. It seemed to work as far as feeling well and hoping gains from AAS cycle will slow loss in size but no crash. Then I got my bloodwork done and my HDL and triglycerides were in the crapper.

So over the time period I had messed with Ostarine in various mixes and noticed that the it was in the mix my knees felt really decent. I would find myself sprinting up stairs without pain which is odd. I could do sprints etc. Mind you I have had 3 knee surgeries, lifted all my life, played martial arts for over 40 years and worked a labor job for decades before finally earning my Ph.D.

So for me to have decent knees was always a bonus. So I've done this experiment isolated with Ostarine and 25 mg Clomid alone and it worked. I've also done it on TRT 100 mg Test and it worked although some slight estrogen signs. Ostarine does decrease SHBG as verified by my bloods.

So I tried it a third time only this time I added it in while returning back to the dojo. Usually my knees kill me and it takes months to get them back to handling the work. This time they snapped back in 2 weeks.

So if you guys have joint issues, especially knees you might want to gove Ostarine a try..

One of my protocols
    Test C 100 mg/w
    hCG 1000 iu once a week
    Ostarine 20 mg/d

Note: peptides don't appear to impact the joint "healing" effects of the Ostarine. I don't think it works during cycle. I have not had luck doing that. Your results may very. Beware that your blood lipids may go askew. My total went up to 205 and HDL was in the low 30s. normally I am at 165-180 Total and HDL in the low 40s.
  • Glycomann

One of the under appreciated side effects of AAS is increased joint wear. I am interested in seeing if Ostarine is a preventative for this problem or possibly even a way to restore joint health between cycles. I will continue to experiment with this compound.If any of you decide to do the same please report your protocol and results here. I will start up my AAS cycling again in a few weeks and may use Ostarine in interphase periods between 8 week cycles.

Comment

• Big B
      Banned
      • Jan 2016

Isn't it mostly dryer/short ester compounds that cause damaged to tendons,while longer ester provide water retention lubricating the overall joints?

Comment

• Glycomann

Originally posted by Big B
        Isn't it mostly dryer/short ester compounds that cause damaged to tendons,while longer ester provide water retention lubricating the overall joints?
        I don't think so. I think key elements of balance in the musculoskeletal system go askew when we flood it with 10 fold or more androgen signal than normal as giant boluses shoved in throughout the week.

Comment

• Tat2dluvchylde
          VET
          • Dec 2018

Thank you

Comment

• liftsiron
            Administrator
            • Nov 2003

Originally posted by Glycomann
            One of the under appreciated side effects of AAS is increased joint wear. I am interested in seeing if Ostarine is a preventative for this problem or possibly even a way to restore joint health between cycles. I will continue to experiment with this compound.If any of you decide to do the same please report your protocol and results here. I will start up my AAS cycling again in a few weeks and may use Ostarine in interphase periods between 8 week cycles.
            I get strength from osterine as good as any oral compound I have ever tried. I would suspect that osterine and deca would work very well together for bone health.
            ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Glycomann

Originally posted by liftsiron
              I get strength from osterine as good as any oral compound I have ever tried. I would suspect that osterine and deca would work very well together for bone health.
              Well that's interesting. Lifts how are you using the Ostarine for strength? Just adding it to what and at what dose? I stacked it with Ligandrol Osta @ 40mg/ Lig @20. Nothing else and it felt like an oral cycle from back in the late 80s.

Comment

• liftsiron
                Administrator
                • Nov 2003

Well that's interesting. Lifts how are you using the Ostarine for strength? Just adding it to what and at what dose? I stacked it with Ligandrol Osta @ 40mg/ Lig @20. Nothing else and it felt like an oral cycle from back in the late 80s.
                50mgs Ed with test.
                ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Glycomann

Originally posted by liftsiron
                  50mgs Ed with test.
                  Did you notice any different in joint pain?

Comment

• liftsiron
                    Administrator
                    • Nov 2003

Did you notice any different in joint pain?
                    No.
                    ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

Working...