victims

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Glycomann

Originally posted by Dawgpound_Hank
    When I was living in Philippines, as I was walking home from the gym they had an electronics sale going on at this outdoor flea market for about a month. So many people there it was like sardines in a can - most looking like teens & early 20's. You couldn't walk without literally bumping into people every step. I scoped it out, bought a couple mp3 players, and outta there. Many of the guys wearing bandanas around their faces, which is common over there due to most popular way of transportation is a motor bike, and a shit ton of smoke coming off the exhausts. Perfect cover to steal someones shit and can't be identified.

A few days later I was at the mall and ran into a few of the regular expats who lived there. So I hung out with them awhile shooting the shit, and one of them starts the conversation about the electronics flea market. Apparently 2 of them got pick-pocketed while there. One of the guys had his passport stolen, which sucks royally. I mentioned to them that I had just been there and no problemo. They gave me hell saying many Americans/foreigners were targeted there by thieves - guess it was on local news too but I didn't see it. All the guys I was talking to there were either fat, small, and 50+ y.o.

So long story short, I certainly agree one better present an aura of "Don't fuq with me" in this day and age, and damn well better in a situation like I'm talking about. All I got while there was the usual strange looks and the occasional shout of "John Cena" or "Batista" haha.
    That's right. I believe it. I remember I was abroad for months and got sick and lost a bunch of weight and the shift was pretty noticable in the attitude of the grifters. Huge benefit to looking hard and dangerous.

Comment

• Glycomann

Originally posted by Dakota
      Tom Cruise is 4 foot 13 and a buck forty.
      That's funny right there.

Comment

• Glycomann

Originally posted by Roughrydr
        My man bun and my fanny pack are usually enough to let people know do not mess with that guy. Especially when I have my skinny Jean's on.
        I'm so glad I was born in the 50's. But then I'll be dead soon probably.[/SIZE]
        My giant monster uncle, who was nick-named after a wild African beast, use to go dressed something like that just to see if someone would phukk with him.

Comment

• Dakota
          VET
          • Feb 2017

A wolf feels the same way about a Pomeranian as men feel about the man bun and skinny jeans.
          The older I get the better I used to be.

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

I will add however and as you all know, size/looks means nothing by itself in terms of fighting. However that intimidation/image factor means a SHITLOAD. I can't count the times I had some dumbass drunk friend in a club mouthing off or hitting on someone elses girl, and ready to get his ass stomped, only to see things settle down when I walked over and made apparent I was with him. Funny shit actually, seeing someones face go from complete anger & "I'm gonna kick yo ass" to smiles & "Ah hell no biggie" and walk away haha. And what's funnier still is that some of those times was during my "bad back years" and I was loaded up on percs or vics, Tequila and could barely walk without pain, and they coulda kicked my ass easily.

Comment

• Dakota
              VET
              • Feb 2017

It is not what you don't know. It is what you don't know, that you don't know. That is intimidation. It is always useful to be able to inspire some doubt.

When you are 5'8" it helps to let them think you are a lil crazy.

That was also Nolan Ryan's angle. When it came to crowding the plate or being willing to throw the bean ball and take the consequences. Nolan said. "it helps if they think you are little crazy"

Comment

• Glycomann

On another note, there was a fight at my gym today. Two chicks. It took 10 of us to pull those to bitches apart. White girl mushed black girls face and black girl threw a right hook. Cops were there until after I left.

Have a nice day

Comment

• Darkness
                  • Apr 2011

^^ that’s sexy

Comment

• Glycomann

Originally posted by Darkness
                    ^^ that’s sexy
                    The white chick is hot and married to a friend of mine. She is a hot head as well.

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

It is not what you don't know. It is what you don't know, that you don't know.
                      OK so I need a beer to ponder that for awhile.

Kidding. You're right.

When you are 5'8" it helps to let them think you are a lil crazy.

That was also Nolan Ryan's angle. When it came to crowding the plate or being willing to throw the bean ball and take the consequences. Nolan said. "it helps if they think you are little crazy"
                      One of my best friends in HS was exactly like that. He was 5'7 & prolly 160 soaking wet - by far the smallest of us all that hung out. But nobody wanted any part of him. He had a rep for beating a known bully's ass that was "that guy" at parties - always starting trouble & looking to fight. Btw, the guy was 6'0 and easily looked over 220ish (not muscular but husky), and known for being bashed upside the head with pool sticks and beer bottles only to laugh it off. Greg laid him dafuq out - lil' fukker hit him so fast it was hard to see the KO blow. Good times.

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Originally posted by Glycomann
                        On another note, there was a fight at my gym today. Two chicks. It took 10 of us to pull those to bitches apart. White girl mushed black girls face and black girl threw a right hook. Cops were there until after I left.

Have a nice day
                        Girl fights rule. You get all the fun. No girls allowed in the gym I go to.

Comment

• Dakota
                          VET
                          • Feb 2017

What is it about a chick fight that makes you cringe but you just have to watch?

Comment

Working...