• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dakota
    VET
    • Feb 2017

Shawn Ray on Yates. Excellent.

From foe to fan.
    The older I get the better I used to be.
  • MR. BMJ
    • Apr 2006

Not a Shawn Ray fan, he's been mostly a prick to many people. Great physique though. That said, I think he's gotten better over the past many years. This might have been the best I've ever seen him speak on somebody. I'm glad he's accepted his beat downs to Dorian, lol. He really hit the nail on this video, and I respect him for that. A great watch!

Comment

• Dakota
      VET
      • Feb 2017

Yes, he bad mouthed a lot. I never liked him but I have to give him some grace for finally stepping up.

Probably only us older guys remember but, I despised him for all the years he kept claiming he was natural. All the articles written about him being natural and him playing the part. Basking in it. Everyone knew it was bullshit but he kept INSISTING he was. I remember when he got busted. I am sure I did a couple fist pumps on that day.
      The older I get the better I used to be.

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Good vid. Seen it when it came out. Was surprised he finally fessed up and came to grips with being haunted by Yates all these years. Never liked him personally, but give credit where it's due - he calls it like he see's it, and more often than not he's right. Guys got a wealth of knowledge in this game, and the best Mr O commentator we've had.

Comment

Working...