How much do fake weights really weigh?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dawgpound_Hank

How much do fake weights really weigh?

Inspired by Brad Castlepussy, of course!

• b52
    • Oct 2006

Funny thing is, the kid is actually pretty strong. But I guess fake weights get more followers.

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Originally posted by b52
      Funny thing is, the kid is actually pretty strong. But I guess fake weights get more followers.
      While he IS strong, and does some crazy jump feats, he's not NEAR as strong as he portrays. Prolly wants the hits, and it's worked for him - even though he looks like a douche. IMO he went overboard in doing lifts that defy belief - as in the 405lb curls pffffffttt.

Comment

• Big B
        Banned
        • Jan 2016

Don't understand the immaturity of all this fake weights crap. Seriously, how old is Castleberry? Grow up, dude!!!

Comment

• formula
          VET
          • Dec 2018

According to this sick cunts lifts and claims, he has broken several world record titles in multiple lifts. And when he is asked about it and called out, he contradicts himself and doesn't usually respond well. I don't understand how some people can be so blind, as for them to actually believe people fall for this. It fathoms me why he continues to make himself look pathetic despite being aware of all the haters and fraud-call outs.

Comment

Working...