• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PaulieBoy
    VET
    • Dec 2018

Digital Scale

Measures BF, Water, and Bone Density as well as weight
    Last edited by PaulieBoy; 01-07-2019, 12:08 PM.

Comment

• b52
      • Oct 2006

Originally posted by PaulieBoy
      Digital Scale

Well if you ever decide you want to try something different I'd be happy to help you guys with a diet since you already know your bf.

Comment

• Dakota
        VET
        • Feb 2017

Digital Scale

Those are notoriously inaccurate. Take turns getting on the scale and it will give the same person different BF reading minutes apart. They are a gimmick. My GF owns an expensive one.

If you think about it. If it is actually "measuring" BF why do you have to input, male or female, your height and even on my GF's if you are and athlete or a BBer. Why does it matter if you are a athlete or BBer if you are "measuring" my BF?
        Last edited by Dakota; 01-07-2019, 03:16 PM.
        The older I get the better I used to be.

Comment

• PaulieBoy
          VET
          • Dec 2018

I won't argue with that but they're good for trend analysis and in the end it's her weight we and physique we look at. I'm not putting her in a tank and calipers don't seem any more accurate to me.

We're average people who are getting older. I'm pretty high mileage to boot. My hormones crashed a decade ago and I went on therapy. She's got a degree in the topic and so I slipped her some. Together we explore. Like bio hacking. We've learned lots but the research gaps are huge. There's nothing definitive in this topic because there's no profit in researching existing drugs.

Wanna start a go fund me? Kidding, wouldn't get FDA approval. It's sad.

Comment

• PaulieBoy
            VET
            • Dec 2018

B52 - Two things

First, you know that a B52 is a takedown stack in the psych ward right?

Second, I'll hold you to that diet offer.

Comment

• b52
              • Oct 2006

B52 - Two things

First, you know that a B52 is a takedown stack in the psych ward right?

Second, I'll hold you to that diet offer.
              Lol, it's also a bomber. I'm actually a pilot and love aviation and all types of aircraft but this one had a good ring for a handle.

If you need a hand down the road lmk.

Comment

Working...