• Oct 2017

He's a freak of nature.
      OFFO

Muscle Forged In Pain

Comment

• Dakota
        VET
        • Feb 2017

How in the hell does one develop traps like that??
        The older I get the better I used to be.

Comment

• Big B
          Banned
          • Jan 2016

Originally posted by b52
          Genes I will never have lol
          Not so fast...

49572880-81C8-45A8-B2F1-FF3C366D072F.jpeg

Comment

• Dakota
            VET
            • Feb 2017

Wow, that Creatine really paid off!
            The older I get the better I used to be.

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

He looks great there. If he can bring his arms & back up to par, AND come in condition AND keep that lower gut in check, I can see him winning another one. I bring about the latter points bcoz those have been issues for him in recent years. Lets face it - he won bcoz Phils preggo gut, Roelly being slightly off and Ramy coming in like a water buffalo for prejudging. He's going on 44, so I doubt he can bring those up without SEO, and if he overdoes it he will lose lines. Don't get me wrong - I LOVE that Phil lost and deservingly so.

Comment

• b52
                • Oct 2006

Originally posted by Big B
                Not so fast...
                Correction. Doses I'm not willing to take.

Comment

• Big B
                  Banned
                  • Jan 2016

Originally posted by Dawgpound_Hank
                  He looks great there. If he can bring his arms & back up to par, AND come in condition AND keep that lower gut in check, I can see him winning another one. I bring about the latter points bcoz those have been issues for him in recent years. Lets face it - he won bcoz Phils preggo gut, Roelly being slightly off and Ramy coming in like a water buffalo for prejudging. He's going on 44, so I doubt he can bring those up without SEO, and if he overdoes it he will lose lines. Don't get me wrong - I LOVE that Phil lost and deservingly so.
                  I wouldn't be surprised if he were to bring those weakness up despite his age. If he does, it will be a battle for the other guys to win the O. I like Rhoden a lot. Keeps his mouth shut and does his thing...

Comment

• ajaymehta10
                    • Dec 2018

Thanks for sharing...........

Comment

• Glycomann

I'm so happy he beat Bubbles Heath. I was working out in the same gym as Shawn when he was making his IFBB Pro winning streak. He was always covered up. Not a very flashy guys. Pretty friendly. Always said hi to everybody but very to himself. Every now and then you would see him without a sweatshirt. The guy looked like he was from another planet. Not really a human body composition. Just grainy looking in person up close. Of course he was doing show after show after show then.

Comment

• Big B
                        Banned
                        • Jan 2016

Originally posted by Glycomann
                        I'm so happy he beat Bubbles Heath. I was working out in the same gym as Shawn when he was making his IFBB Pro winning streak. He was always covered up. Not a very flashy guys. Pretty friendly. Always said hi to everybody but very to himself. Every now and then you would see him without a sweatshirt. The guy looked like he was from another planet. Not really a human body composition. Just grainy looking in person up close. Of course he was doing show after show after show then.
                        Yeah, he went thru battles over the years from health issues to dealing with his ailing father. He has proven himself over the years as he was runner up 3 years ago. He's a humble family man. Many told him he won't win the O if he keeps spending time with his family like he has but he proved them wrong. Classy fella. Not only I hope he keeps beating Bubble Heath, hope he keeps winning the O to show age doesn't slow him down....

Comment

• Glycomann

Originally posted by Big B
                          Yeah, he went thru battles over the years from health issues to dealing with his ailing father. He has proven himself over the years as he was runner up 3 years ago. He's a humble family man. Many told him he won't win the O if he keeps spending time with his family like he has but he proved them wrong. Classy fella. Not only I hope he keeps beating Bubble Heath, hope he keeps winning the O to show age doesn't slow him down....
                          Those Hygetropins that were going around about 6-7 years ago, those were the ones he was using for at least part of that winning run he had. This things were pretty good b=even for guys with shit genetics like me.

Comment

• Big B
                            Banned
                            • Jan 2016

Originally posted by Glycomann
                            Those Hygetropins that were going around about 6-7 years ago, those were the ones he was using for at least part of that winning run he had. This things were pretty good b=even for guys with shit genetics like me.
                            I thought it was about 10-12yrs ago but maybe you are right. Damn, those hyges and rips...

Comment

• JDUB
                              Vet
                              • Apr 2012

Hes getting bigger...damn...yeah I'm glad he beat phil.....phil seemed to be a cocky asshole
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...