X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rebornlite
    VET
    • Dec 2018

Slappn da base mon

Anyone smashing tes base these days? If so, how often and do you enjoy it?

I had a couple runs years back and would inject with slin pin in pec or bicep pre workout only on lift days. I remember the shit burn like the fires from hell ,it hurt oh so good. Made me a straight maniac for an hour or two.

What is your experience?
  • liftsiron
    Administrator
    • Nov 2003

Some burn as well as some pip.
    ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• kaqy
      • Jan 2019

I will be trying this soon. What dosage did you run? A gym partner of mine swears by the stuff as a preworkout.

Comment

• Dakota
        VET
        • Feb 2017

hmmm, I got zero pip, zero pain with base when I used it last year. It didn't impress me. Maybe I was injecting oil. I WISH I could land some suspension. Now that shit rocks! I will take the pain.
        The older I get the better I used to be.

Comment

• b52
          • Oct 2006

Originally posted by Dakota
          hmmm, I got zero pip, zero pain with base when I used it last year. It didn't impress me. Maybe I was injecting oil. I WISH I could land some suspension. Now that shit rocks! I will take the pain.
          Ouch. Good luck with your 20g.

Comment

• Dakota
            VET
            • Feb 2017

Originally posted by b52
            Ouch. Good luck with your 20g.
            There was a time when you could fine it micronized and a 22 gauge was fine.

Comment

• b52
              • Oct 2006

Originally posted by Dakota
              There was a time when you could fine it micronized and a 22 gauge was fine.
              Never experienced that. Still sucks. I did it once and it stung like a bitch.

Comment

• Dakota
                VET
                • Feb 2017

Originally posted by b52
                Never experienced that. Still sucks. I did it once and it stung like a bitch.
                I prefer to classify it as "stimulating".

Comment

• Dakota
                  VET
                  • Feb 2017

Originally posted by AlphaMale
                  TNE is great Test Suspension is the shit. Inkext 75mg preworkout and be a beast. Then go home have sex kike an animal.
                  I wish it were easy to find but TNE seems to be the more available option.
                  I am not familiar with TNE. Base just doesn't do the same thing for some reason. I found some Mexican suspension and almost thought about giving it a go. Almost......

Comment

• Rebornlite
                    VET
                    • Dec 2018

Originally posted by kaqy
                    I will be trying this soon. What dosage did you run? A gym partner of mine swears by the stuff as a preworkout.

I remember it was micronized suspension and milk white, easily drawn with slin pin. Think I was doing 50mg preworkout. Shit hurt like crazy but was almost an instant effect

Comment

• Rebornlite
                      VET
                      • Dec 2018

Originally posted by AlphaMale
                      TNE is great Test Suspension is the shit. Inkext 75mg preworkout and be a beast. Then go home have sex kike an animal.
                      I wish it were easy to find but TNE seems to be the more available option.
                      This right here, I have noticed Test Suspension and Winstrol Suspension are no longer being offered or perhaps just not the ones I have been looking at. Use to see more high mg/ml exotic blends also, not so much anymore. Not that I have much interest in any of it these days. Simple blast/cruise is all I require for my goals.

Comment

Working...