Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Off Topic > General discussion
User Name
Password

Old 01-04-2019, 07:33 PM   #1
b52

b52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to behold
Androids

Ok so I really need a new phone and I've been putting it off forever. I have an s4 I think they're on s9 now. The phone can't even keep up with the software updates, and has been shutting down occasionally. Today I thought it completely died as it completely re booted itself out of nowhere with code and shit all over the screen. First time that ever happened. I think I jinxed myself. And not to mention the camera sucks. If I move an inch the lens adjusts and the light changes and it gets blurry. Idk if it's just because it's old. Any suggestions on a good android if anyone has one? Experiences with them? I swear they build them to be obsolete in 6 months. I hate it. I hate going to the phone store too, and I hate salesman. Probably about as fun for me as calling the cable company.
b52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2019, 12:17 PM   #2
Bigpapapumpaf
VET

Bigpapapumpaf will become famous soon enoughBigpapapumpaf will become famous soon enough
I just upgraded into the Note 8 from a Note 4. I like the Note because of the stylus and the ability to sign contracts from my cell. Its a great phone and I got a BYGO offer so it was worth it. I called my carrier direct and no hassles.

BPP
Bigpapapumpaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2019, 12:38 PM   #3
Dawgpound_Hank

I got a cheap $50 LG phone with Android and it's gtg for all my needs.
Old 01-05-2019, 01:05 PM   #4
b52

b52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawgpound_Hank View Post
I got a cheap $50 LG phone with Android and it's gtg for all my needs.
Even the software updates?
b52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2019, 10:31 PM   #5
Dawgpound_Hank

Quote:
Originally Posted by b52 View Post
Even the software updates?
Yes.
Old 01-06-2019, 10:26 AM   #6
Beef Newton
VET

Space Invaders Champion!
Beef Newton will become famous soon enough
The best Android is an iPhone.
Beef Newton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2019, 11:30 AM   #7
Dakota
VET

Dakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to all
Any of the new S series are great phones. I would get one that is not the "latest" and save the money. The differences in the "new" phones each year is smaller and smaller differences.
Old 01-10-2019, 08:23 AM   #8
Big D
VET

Big D is on a distinguished road
Upgraded from an S5 to a S9. Its faster and no more glitches, slow performance.
S9 is basically same platform as S5. I am happy with it. S9+ is really nice and has a slightly bigger screen, and extra features.
Big D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2019, 07:35 AM   #9
ajaymehta10

ajaymehta10 is on a distinguished road
Android phones is also good. Samsung brand is the number one brand in the Android phone.
ajaymehta10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2019, 08:18 AM   #10
choke

The improvements and updates to the S9, 9+ are more than enough to make it worth it for you. The newer phones have enough horsepower in them to likely enable you to keep the 9 series for longer than you did the 4.

I use an android if for no other reason than they allow more flexibility, you can do more things with them than with an iPhone. I like the form factor of the iPhones better; but if you tweak your phone at all, the android is more customizable.

I do some weird work, and we have some apps that are fairly rigorous; and the android handles them the best hands down.
Old 01-15-2019, 09:03 AM   #11
Roughrydr

Roughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to all
I've had an S8 since they came out. I've had no issues with operation, speed, functionality, etc. I love it. My only problem is my cracked screen. But so far so good.

Muscle Forged In Pain
Roughrydr is offline   Reply With Quote