Muscle MX Members - post here

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mosami

Present and acounted for!!

I'm here!! Somehow I can't help but feel bad for the MC guys, how much did you tell them about us Aaron?? Really ... hahahaha Regardless, a BIG thanks for having us. We can be a rowdy bunch, but I haven't met a better group of individuals that A) Are as knowledgeable as they are but more importantly B) genuinely care!

Oh ... and the smilies??? They :headbange

Comment

• TunaBoat

The TunaBoat is here! well its not that exciting but I am here

Comment

• KajedAnimal

I would definitely like to thank Aaron for inviting us over and would also like to thank all the kind folks on here that let us invade. This board is much appreciated. I have no idea what's going to become of musclemx. I am a mod on there so will still post and help them out. But it's nice to have a site that is not blocked by my companies firewall. So you will being a seeing a lot of me in the late hours of the night.

Comment

• KajedAnimal

Did anyone notice on Ants myspace that it says MuscleMx is for sale? I just saw that...

Comment

• Tyler

Originally posted by KajedAnimal
            Did anyone notice on Ants myspace that it says MuscleMx is for sale? I just saw that...
            check the website.

Comment

• PTAaron

Welcome everyone! It looks like MuscleMX is done... based on the message on the board this morning.

Comment

• PTAaron

Everyone from MuscleMX please contact as many other members that you can and let them know to come over here.

Comment

• GenePool

I posted a bulletin yesterday and have told a few peeps to come here.

Comment

• mikeyb

I think tyler said it best, but this shit is ridiculous. like wtf?

Comment

• Goblin6

This is just regoddamnrediculous, he wants to sell it fine, but there are way better ways to go about things. Looks like I have a new place to take up time at work.

Comment

• KajedAnimal

I just posted a bulletin too so hopefully we'll see everyone here.

Comment

• mouth

i just signed up....

Comment

• PTAaron

After demanding all the staff either agree with him or have their accounts deleted - this was really the only way he could go.

Comment

• SarahPT
                              AE Female Member
                              • Sep 2007

Originally posted by KitKat
                              I'm here, although I am sad to see no endurance section
                              Me too. Or one for figure comps.

I'm so upset because I have no way to contact people who said they wanted to work with me since I put up my new form. I was in touch by private message. That is my income!!!!
                              Personal trainer, sports nutritionist, figure coach, freelance writer, distance runner, and insane person

http://www.sarahpersonaltraining.com

Comment

• ironmaidn

Hail, hail the gangs all here! Great to be here amoungst you fine folks. Now where did we leave off???:BP:

THEY DO HAVE BETTER SMILIES HERE!

Comment

Working...