X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Xflyboy

Maybe I can go next time around!

Comment

• Mosami

I'll be there. Booked at the Orleans. Arriving Thursday mid morning and leaving Sunday afternoon. I am undecided whether to buy a ticket for the finale(s), its a lot of money and there is so much other stuff to do in Vegas!

Karen, Cathy and Jody, I got your number down in my cell. I am missing #'s from the guys, but somehow I am sure the other gals have that covered

Comment

• CathyFlora

Originally posted by Mosami
        I'll be there. Booked at the Orleans. Arriving Thursday mid morning and leaving Sunday afternoon. I am undecided whether to buy a ticket for the finale(s), its a lot of money and there is so much other stuff to do in Vegas!

Karen, Cathy and Jody, I got your number down in my cell. I am missing #'s from the guys, but somehow I am sure the other gals have that covered
        Oh this is going to be so much fun!

Comment

• Shawty
          AE Female Member
          • Sep 2007

Originally posted by eVolution
          I'd totally split the cost of a hotel with someone to save me some money, but I would hate to disturb anyone lol.

Damnit Sadie, you should have let me know you were splitting the cost with someone. It's on now...
          This sux
          Save a horse, ride a POWERLIFTER!!

Comment

• Sadie

why dont u and erick split it then ur both being all whiny

Comment

• Squatch

You know, the Ho Jo is like $38 a night.....hahahaha

Comment

• Zengarini

Originally posted by Squatch
                You know, the Ho Jo is like $38 a night.....hahahaha
                Can you pick me up from Auckland, NZ. It's just a hop skip and jump from Oz. How big is your rental? I have suitcase of shoes, it doesn't take up alot of room, promise...LMAO

Damnit!!!

Comment

• Sadie

Originally posted by zengarini
                  Can you pick me up from Auckland, NZ. It's just a hop skip and jump from Oz. How big is your rental? I have suitcase of shoes, it doesn't take up alot of room, promise...LMAO

Damnit!!!
                  if ur not there next time you do realize im kidnapping you right sweety

Comment

• Shawty
                    AE Female Member
                    • Sep 2007

Originally posted by Sadie
                    why dont u and erick split it then ur both being all whiny
                    Because I don't even have enough for the plane!!!! Laid off, new pl suit, no money, maxed that credit card......if I had known I was going to be laid off, I would have booked my trip before I took that baby to the mall!
                    Save a horse, ride a POWERLIFTER!!

Comment

• CathyFlora

just got my flight booked....so it's set in stone now I guess.

Comment

• Squatch

Originally posted by CathyFlora
                        just got my flight booked....so it's set in stone now I guess.
                        Excellent!!!

Comment

• GenePool

sweeet we got a texas ginger coming woooo.

Comment

• KajedAnimal

I'm still going! I'll be arriving in Vegas Sept. 26 around 10 in the morning and will be leaving Oct. 2 in the afternoon. I'm staying at the NY NY...a friend of mine is coming along too to keep me out of trouble, lol. This should be awesome. I've never been there and I'm excited.

Comment

• GenePool

I get out there on the 28th sometime early afternoon. leaving monday early afternoon

Comment

• KajedAnimal

Originally posted by mikeyb
                                if you dn't mind me asking, how much is it total for plane,hotel, and admission?
                                For me the package with a friend splitting the hotel is $650 a person. I got the cheap seats for the Mr. Olympia show at $50 a piece.

Comment

Working...