Who has the hottest wife/girlfriend thread?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CelticWolf

sometimes its too clingy.... lol

Comment

• Big Donkey

Originally posted by KajedAnimal
      Funny stuff bro!! I bet you don't have to cuddle afterwards!
      ahh come on...they alllll love to cuddle. it's just something you gotta do

Comment

• QueenB

Originally posted by CelticWolf
        How does she look?
        LMFAO!!!!!!!! Nice....

Comment

• laurie

I would get mad if i had a man and he posted pics of me without asking me first, but i am confident and secure in my looks so i post pics of myself.
          no not stuck up i work hard for what i got so if i wanna show it i will

Comment

• mikeyb

Originally posted by QueenB
            Sounds like a highly intelligent woman with a boyfriend that knows what's best for him. I doubt she's the only female that would kill her SO for posting photographs like that on a public site, it shows a certain level of disrespect, in my (not so humble) opinion. Call me a feminazi....even if I had the "perfect" body, I'd kill Joseph.
            lol.... Still thinking of putting up a pic of my ex on anther type of website though
            Stupid %^&$##%

Comment

• QueenB

LOL...you're better than that man. She might deserve it but come on...lol.

Comment

• mikeyb

LOL...you're better than that man. She might deserve it but come on...lol.
                she deserves worse.....

Comment

• mijc13

Originally posted by mikeyb
                  My gf would seriously castrate me if I posted a pic like that of her.
                  hahah totally agree

Comment

• QueenB

she deserves worse.....
                    Oh I'm sure, I've got a couple that deserve castration, I just don't waste my time thinking about them. They aren't worth it.

I'm not going to hijack this thread any further and I'm deleting my post from above, apparently it comes across like a personal attack and as if I was so closed minded to think "MY" way is the more righteous way to live, however, that is not how it was meant. Still, I'm deleting it. My apologies to those of you that were offended by my opinion on the matter.

Comment

• Big Donkey

My gf would seriously castrate me if I posted a pic like that of her.
                      probably a true statement....it's been known to happen.

Comment

• mikeyb

Originally posted by mijc13
                        hahah totally agree
                        speaking of which, where is your lady friend? She went MIA at the old site.

Comment

• Big Donkey

I'm not going to hijack this thread any further and I'm deleting my post from above, apparently it comes across like a personal attack and as if I was so closed minded to think "MY" way is the more righteous way to live, however, that is not how it was meant. Still, I'm deleting it. My apologies to those of you that were offended by my opinion on the matter.

it shows a certain level of disrespect, in my (not so humble) opinion. Call me a feminazi....

are you serious right now? You are appologizing to no one. No one cares but me, as I'm the only guy that's posted scandalous pics of my girlfriend up. Hello, wake up! That's why I sent you a PM and then you take it and post it in thread!? lol wow
                          It's funny that you wrote that I don't live like everyone else! lol Simply Amazing. That is saying not that you live more righteously, but that I live the wrong way. I sent you a PM for a reason, but if you want to post it here, then well...I guess you already did.

Comment

• mijc13

Originally posted by CelticWolf

How does she look?
                            hahaha this picture made me laugh out loud at work

Comment

• mijc13

speaking of which, where is your lady friend? She went MIA at the old site.
                              haha yeah... she kinda fell of the bandwagon because of school and teaching. She's getting back into Yoga and stuff now

Comment

• QueenB

Originally posted by Big Donkey
                                are you serious right now? You are appologizing to no one. No one cares but me, as I'm the only guy that's posted scandalous pics of my girlfriend up. Hello, wake up! That's why I sent you a PM and then you take it and post it in thread!? lol wow
                                It's funny that you wrote that I don't live like everyone else! lol Simply Amazing. That is saying not that you live more righteously, but that I live the wrong way. I sent you a PM for a reason, but if you want to post it here, then well...I guess you already did.
                                Where did I say that you don't live like everyone else? Where did I say that you live the wrong way?

You are making that into a personal attack and it wasn't. I deleted the post rather than argue with you. You obviously felt like it was a generalized personal attack on your overall character and it was not. I said that *I* see it as disrespectful. Rather than get into a flame war with you, I felt like it was just better to delete my post so that no one else took offense if they saw nothing wrong with it.

Is it disrespectful? Depends on who you ask. Is it wrong? AGAIN, depends on who you ask.

Like I told you in the PM, I live the way I live, it is the right way FOR ME. I do not make choices for others and I do not have some high and mighty attitude that MY way is the right way or that YOUR way is wrong. Simply that YOUR way is wrong FOR ME as an individual.

If you and your gf are okay with sharing those pictures then fine, more power to you both. If anyone else wants to post pictures, fine, great, I don't have a problem with people being who they are as long as they don't care if I give my opinion on the matter when it's brought up for discussion. Mike made a comment about his gf castrating him, I responded TO MIKE.

If I had been speaking to YOU directly then I would have quoted YOU. I'm not fighting with you about this, I changed my post and apologized if I offended anyone. I can do no more, let it go.

Comment

Working...