Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Trapology
    • Jan 2007

Originally posted by rippedfreak
    wat you pay over where your at may be a total different price where the fuk im at..and that goes with just about anything..so where do you come in this picture to be talking as if your so knowledgable to it..your guy/connection/buddy/w/e the fuk may have a better price for you..as for me, i went with wat i was comfortable with and the guy who did all my boys tattoos..
    should i explain my self some more to you nig>?
    no i dont care how much u explain
    im saying u got ripped off, u cant validate my opinion of u being ripped off

you also really shouldnt bother to post if your going to go haywire on some ones opinion
    Some Men Aren't Looking For Anything Logical, Like Money. They Can't Be Bought, Bullied, Reasoned or Negotiated With. Some Men Just Want To Watch The World Burn

Comment

• rippedfreak
      Banned
      • Dec 2005

Originally posted by Nigbo
      no i dont care how much u explain
      im saying u got ripped off, u cant validate my opinion of u being ripped off

you also really shouldnt bother to post if your going to go haywire on some ones opinion
      nig for the hundreth time..im totally not offended by your opinion as to whether i got jipped or not..in reality who the fuk is paying it..me or you?? so why continue to try and argue about something were not even arguing..shit started through shout then through your little pissy ass comment about you aint got shit to tell me..

thats wat the fuk set me off..your a fukin mod..act like one

Comment

• Trapology
        • Jan 2007

lmaooo..you serioussss??who you think i am MATBLA taking shit all personal and shit..haha..hear how rediculous you sound bro..were on a fukin board typing mad bullshit behing a fukin computer...i fuk with the people i fuk with to have a little fukin humor in this shit..you just stick your nose in shit you shouldnt

questioning my experience and my knowledge as if you know who the fuk i am..

like i said ..give me a fukin break kid..this is fukin rediculous to be arguing or "debating" over a fukin computer
        i mean i still have no idea who u are
        except for people make fun of u

i replied to maybe 1 post u ever made defending u that rap music isant all bad
        sorry dude
        Some Men Aren't Looking For Anything Logical, Like Money. They Can't Be Bought, Bullied, Reasoned or Negotiated With. Some Men Just Want To Watch The World Burn

Comment

• Trapology
          • Jan 2007

nig for the hundreth time..im totally not offended by your opinion as to whether i got jipped or not..in reality who the fuk is paying it..me or you?? so why continue to try and argue about something were not even arguing..shit started through shout then through your little pissy ass comment about you aint got shit to tell me..

thats wat the fuk set me off..your a fukin mod..act like one
          dude what are u talking about?
          you really are stupid like everyone here says

i questioned the quality of your tattoo and u fly off the handle, i said u got ripped off u flew off the handle

i didnt say anything pissy to you at all man

Comment

• rippedfreak
            Banned
            • Dec 2005

lmao..bro this thread totally went south..

judging by your quotes at the bottom of each of your posts you got a couple insecurities bro..glad to see you took up bodybuilding to cope

Comment

• Trapology
              • Jan 2007

lmao..bro this thread totally went south..

judging by your quotes at the bottom of each of your posts you got a couple insecurities bro..glad to see you took up bodybuilding to cope
              Awesome job at a horrible diss toward me, keep workin on it

And things always "go south" when you have nothing to respond with

Comment

• rippedfreak
                Banned
                • Dec 2005

Awesome job at a horrible diss toward me, keep workin on it

And things always "go south" when you have nothing to respond with
                lol not dissing you bro..

and would you like to continue this thread till it reaches the 10 page mark?

Comment

• Trapology
                  • Jan 2007

lol not dissing you bro..

and would you like to continue this thread till it reaches the 10 page mark?
                  only if you continue you cry about my opinions on your poor tattoo and try to make fun of me

im bored at work and your entertaining me

Comment

• rippedfreak
                    Banned
                    • Dec 2005

only if you continue you cry about my opinions on your poor tattoo and try to make fun of me

im bored at work and your entertaining me
                    lol..i feel the same way..its quite slow in the exporting business today..

well i would love to see pictures of your tattoos since mine are of such poor quality and dont meet your standards

Comment

• Trapology
                      • Jan 2007

lol..i feel the same way..its quite slow in the exporting business today..

well i would love to see pictures of your tattoos since mine are of such poor quality and dont meet your standards
                      you have black lines dude, come on
                      no shading, no nothing

Comment

• rippedfreak
                        Banned
                        • Dec 2005

well if were talking about the same thing..yea i had several ideas later(in which i couldnt change since its to late) that i wanted to do maybe some shading inside..it was gonna be to crazy of a fukin mission though..

aside from that wat are you talking about black lines?

i have no interest at all in color(unless i was possibly getting a coi fish or something of that niature)..and wat can i possibly shade..its a tribal spreading out to about 3/4 my back wat shading can be done?? inside?

o0o and no pics?

Comment

• Trapology
                          • Jan 2007

well if were talking about the same thing..yea i had several ideas later(in which i couldnt change since its to late) that i wanted to do maybe some shading inside..it was gonna be to crazy of a fukin mission though..

aside from that wat are you talking about black lines?

i have no interest at all in color(unless i was possibly getting a coi fish or something of that niature)..and wat can i possibly shade..its a tribal spreading out to about 3/4 my back wat shading can be done?? inside?

o0o and no pics?
                          Mafias looks real nice for what it is and has alot of shading

Comment

• rippedfreak
                            Banned
                            • Dec 2005

i totally agree..but like i said..mine is spread out..wat shading can be done there?

Comment

• Trapology
                              • Jan 2007

i totally agree..but like i said..mine is spread out..wat shading can be done there?
                              you could have done lots of shading all around it to give it a 3rd look to make it look like real art

yours looks like some little kid did a color in the lines puzzle

or your holding some kind of metal rack on your back
                              hell u can still go get it fixed even
                              Last edited by Trapology; 05-28-2008, 02:53 PM.

Comment

• rippedfreak
                                Banned
                                • Dec 2005

you could have done lots of shading all around it to give it a 3rd look to make it look like real art

yours looks like some little kid did a color in the lines puzzle

or your holding some kind of metal rack on your back
                                loool..bro you have truly proved to me you know nothing of wat your talking about..

Comment

Working...