X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • P. Bateman
    Vet
    • Mar 2009

She left me

After 10 years, girlfriend decided to call it quits. What's funny is it feels odd, slightly uncomfortable, but not terrible. Maybe it hasn't hit me yet. So, she went to Canada's Wonderland herself today, with two other couples. Which means I didn't have to go, that's good. Spent all day cleaning. I guess I'm too lame, oh well, fuck 'em all.
    “People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.”
  • theartofwar
    • Feb 2010

that sucks bro - at least it is summer - perfect time to go out and find another chica.
    Think For Yourself. Question Authority. Throughout human history, as our species has faced the frightening,terrorizing fact that we do not know who we are, or where we are going in this ocean of chaos, it has been the authorities,the political, the religious, the educational authorities who attempted to comfort us by giving us order, rules, regulations, informing, forming in our minds their view of reality. To think for yourself you must question authority and learn how to put yourself in a state of vulnerable open-mindedness; chaotic, confused, vulnerability to inform yourself.

Comment

• P. Bateman
      Vet
      • Mar 2009

Naw. I think I'm gonna kick back, hang with my kids, and figure out what I really want out of life.
      “People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.”

Comment

• theartofwar
        • Feb 2010

how old are you ?
        Think For Yourself. Question Authority. Throughout human history, as our species has faced the frightening,terrorizing fact that we do not know who we are, or where we are going in this ocean of chaos, it has been the authorities,the political, the religious, the educational authorities who attempted to comfort us by giving us order, rules, regulations, informing, forming in our minds their view of reality. To think for yourself you must question authority and learn how to put yourself in a state of vulnerable open-mindedness; chaotic, confused, vulnerability to inform yourself.

Comment

• P. Bateman
          Vet
          • Mar 2009

30, just turned, 08 June, but feel much older.

Comment

• Joe0690
            Vet
            • Mar 2007

im very sorry to hear that surround urself with friends to help u through the rough time.... sooo canada's wonderland do you live in toronto?

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Sorry brutha. Perhaps she was waiting for the ring and figured if after THIS long, it wasn't going anywhere. I had that happen before myself...but it was 3 years not 10.lol

Regardless, best of luck. You're a youngbuck...you'll be good to go in time I'm sure.

Comment

• theartofwar
                • Feb 2010

How's it work with the kids if you don't mind me asking ? (btw happy belated bday brother).

Comment

• mrhtbd

Like Hank wrote, you're a youngbuck, but ten years is a long time.
                  Is she your kids' mother?

Comment

• P. Bateman
                    Vet
                    • Mar 2009

Yep.

Comment

• JrMaFia
                      BANNED for being a JETS fan
                      • Oct 2007

30 is the new 20 seriously
                      Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Goddamn they don't make em' like they used to.
                      Cassidy: Fuckin' 80's man, best shit ever !
                      Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Bet'chr ass man, Guns N' Roses! Rules.
                      Cassidy: Crue!
                      Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Yeah!
                      Cassidy: Def Lep!
                      Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Then that Cobain pussy had to come around & ruin it all.
                      Cassidy: Like theres something wrong, why not just have a good time?
                      Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: I'll tell you somethin', I hate the fuckin' 90's.

Comment

• P. Bateman
                        Vet
                        • Mar 2009

Originally posted by theartofwar
                        How's it work with the kids if you don't mind me asking ? (btw happy belated bday brother).
                        We'll share custody, I don't think that will be a problem.

Comment

• P. Bateman
                          Vet
                          • Mar 2009

Originally posted by JrMaFia
                          I know it's crazy. I'm just now thinking about taking a different career route.

Comment

• P. Bateman
                            Vet
                            • Mar 2009

Originally posted by mrhtbd
                            Like Hank wrote, you're a youngbuck, byt ten years is a long time.
                            Is dhe your kids' mother?
                            it's been a long time coming, couple of years actually. The things we do out of convenience.

Comment

• theartofwar
                              • Feb 2010

Originally posted by JrMaFia
                              I'm 24 - does this mean I can just enjoy juvenile court again ??? lol. It is true though - esp with economy as is - people seem to start things a fresh around 30-35 all over. That's why I never finished college, 2 years and was like - this is a lot of my money and I have no clue what I will use it for.

Comment

Working...