She left me

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mrhtbd

Originally posted by P. Bateman
    it's been a long time coming, couple of years actually. The things we do out of convenience.
    I know what you mean Mr. Bateman, convenience.
    Been living that lie for 11 years and no day seems any more secure than any other no matter how much effort, time, or money I throw at it.
    Just imagine what it could be like to be with someone who actually appreciates you, and I hope it's possible.
    Otherwise, love those children. We are just vehicles anyway.

Comment

• Trapology
      • Jan 2007

it's been a long time coming, couple of years actually. The things we do out of convenience.
      i was just about to say, if shes only your girlfriend after 10 years there probably isnt much of a future there
      Some Men Aren't Looking For Anything Logical, Like Money. They Can't Be Bought, Bullied, Reasoned or Negotiated With. Some Men Just Want To Watch The World Burn

Comment

• Barbell_Barbie

sorry to hear this hun

Comment

• P. Bateman
          Vet
          • Mar 2009

I'll be fine.
          “People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.”

Comment

• Barbell_Barbie

i know you are

Comment

• P. Bateman
              Vet
              • Mar 2009

You my dear need to take a wee trip to Canada, make a poor heartbroken youngman feel better! ;-)
              “People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.”

Comment

• black7
                Vet
                • Feb 2007

You my dear need to take a wee trip to Canada, make a poor heartbroken youngman feel better! ;-)
                thumbs up
                Tempus fugit, Carpe diem.

Comment

Working...