Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mrhtbd
    • Apr 2015

A new muscle found me...

She was blond over dark roots, liked to tease with flashes of skin, and always free with a wink and smirk... Rrriinnggg! Darn alarm, jus' gettin' good... yeah, up at four, wash, prep, coffee, dress and door, but ouch, barely walk; hip is out and front inner mid thigh is tight, whaaa? Is there even a separate muscle there??
    Hobbling around all day I quizzed, "What did I do?" The previous day I'd spent 12 hours in the snow and wind walking the oil pipeline checking equipment and watching for vandals, nope, before that.
    Two days this week my right front inner center thigh was tight and strained. Yesterday not so much, then today it hit again; full blown strain! I never even isolated this muscle before!?! What on earth could have done that?
    Well, today I'd spent the better part lifting 125lb power-boxes from a floor-stack to my thighs before hoisting them to a table and, man, serious front inner thigh pain again. "That's what the crane's for!" Duh!
    Anyway I figured it out. Last Thursday I was using a 13' shear to cut 3/8" thick 9'x4' sheet-steel into 3-3'x4' pieces each. After cutting and stacking 8 of these 9 footers onto a pallet, I moved them with a long-tongued pallet jack. To get the thing started I had to lean back about 40 degrees. I got it rolling, but just as my right foot stepped back and was extending forward, I hit the stupid "flat spot" on one of the four wheels and it almost stopped. Grrrr, unyielding to the impedence, I eventually pushed through, but strained my right front inner thigh in the process, darn!!
    Tom Platz made "Sissy Squats," common language back in the 1980's, but I never tried them because they looked too easy, well, I should've paid better attention, because, now I'm definitely feeling it!
    Moral: sometimes, less "IS" more! Sissy Squats, "Who'ld a thunk?"
  • b52
    • Oct 2006

Comment

• A1food4u

What happened to the blonde with dark roots???? Maybe she slipped you a roofy and did unspeakable things to your thigh??? could be???

Comment

• Glycomann

What happened? I got 2 lines in started to sweat and then I got the shits.

Comment

• Roughrydr
          • Oct 2017

Very eclectic.
          OFFO

Muscle Forged In Pain

Comment

• Darkness
            • Apr 2011

This thread reminds me of the time santa brought me a microscope for Christmas and the first thing I did was jack off on a slide and watch my sperm swim around.

Comment

• millenium girl
              • Apr 2006

I would hate spending 12 hours in the snow. No wonder you were super sore. Strain isn't good. If you cannot rest please take it easy for a few days.
              Don't forget to join
              http://www.worldclassbodybuilding.com
              http://www.basskilleronline.com

Comment

• A1food4u

Originally posted by Darkness
                This thread reminds me of the time santa brought me a microscope for Christmas and the first thing I did was jack off on a slide and watch my sperm swim around.
                Fucker... I just peed myself laughing

Comment

Working...