X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Darkness
    • Apr 2011

Dear Michigan:...

Dear Michigan:

This year the Big Ten was so close to having a perfect bowl record. THis does not surprise us of the Big Ten, because we know we have, by far, the best conference, the toughest conference to play in, among all others in college football.

This would have proven our point for the past two years: The Big Ten is the hardest. These teams seldom emerge undefeated since the beat the sh!t out of each other for three months before the post season.

Because the NCAA and sports media is a bunch of cum-guzzling Harbaugh fans, thinking this douchbag is something special, you got paired up with SC for a bowl game. The Bowl People did this because they knew you needed a win. An easy win. Who could not beat a middle of the pack SEC East team? Maybe Appalacian State? Maybe Akron? Maybe Cincinnati? Maybe IL? This is a middle of the pack team in the worst division in the NCAA FBS.

You took a 19 point lead and it seemed like it was over. We were thinking that somehow, some way MI was not going to phuck this up. The Big Ten would forever have the bragging rights, and then....

We were wrong...

Yes Michigan, as always you found a way to screw this up. Purdue won (Purdue? Yes Purdue). Northwestern won (wow). Iowa won. the four ranked heavyweights handled their business like they owned the fields. OSU embarrassed a very good PAC 12 champion. Penn State slaughtered WA. MSU made it work against MI State and represented the Big10 like they won a division. WI even went down and fought a great team that was PLAYING AT HOME and kicked their ass.

But you Michigan?

You found a way to phuck this up. I knew you would. I knew we would have another 87 fan memes up ghey MI fans holding their hands above their heads like we do on all big games you play. Harbaugh would look sad like someone raped his cat.

But I am somewhat humbled by the way you phucked this up. I mean - not everyone could suck this bad. 5 turnovers in the second half plus a muffed punt reception by Donovan StupidPeople-Jones or whatever his name is.

Should you guys start drug testing?

Did you have fun fishing instead of practicing how to hold on the football yesterday?

Did you even know youre not supposed to lay the ball on the ground until after you are tackled?

DO you know everyone is not wearing the same colored jersey on the field?

Thanks for phucking this up Michigan.

You are a mess. I mean a phucking mess.

Please fire Jim Harbaugh so that WE, your Big 10 rivals, can once again have the competition that we deserve.

Happy New Year. I am sure your 2018 regular season will continue to not disappoint your Big Ten rivals. Because you suck hairy sheep balls.
    Last edited by Darkness; 01-01-2018, 09:24 PM.
  • Dawgpound_Hank

The rout was on - how the hell they botched & let the Cocks come back and win that game is pathetic.

Comment

• liftsiron
      Administrator
      • Nov 2003

I really don't have much to say. Maybe give Harbaugh another raise up from the nine mil per year salary.
      ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Moto Ace
        Vet
        • Dec 2015

As a true Badger fan, I find it quite humorous that Michigan sucked balls. Harbaugh is a royal fucking shitbag douche

Comment

• A1food4u

shaking my head... but at least we got to watch that fukkers ass cheek pucker face as SC gave him the nut stomp

Comment

• Darkness
            • Apr 2011

The Harbaugh mania is baffling. I believe MI gets ranked based on it. Then they suck. You gotta feel bad for the kids that bought into this.

Speight learned his lesson and he's transferring to a non-sheep ball sucking coach.

Comment

• Friggemall

That was phucked up! It was a bigger clusterthan even my Illini could have screwed up.

Comment

• Roughrydr
                • Oct 2017

SEC rules, as always.
                OFFO

Muscle Forged In Pain

Comment

• A1food4u

I want a big ten SEC matchup in a northern state in December.... warm weather playin, artificial turf lovin, quick pass throwin panty waists....
                  Last edited by Guest; 01-03-2018, 03:28 PM.

Comment

• Darkness
                    • Apr 2011

Originally posted by Roughrydr
                    SEC rules, as always.
                    Really?

They got 2 good teams. The rest is shit, relative to all other conferences.

Maybe you guys could let UCF into the SEC to create some competition within?

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Originally posted by A1food4u
                      I want a big ten SEC matchup in a northern state in December.... warm weather playin, artificial turf lovin, quick pass throwin panty waists....
                      Haha fuckin A!

Comment

• tobyonekinobi
                        Vet
                        • Feb 2014

SEC all the way. Big ten has a good year here and there but put everything together about sec football its hands down the best. Sec is way down and they still have the best game day environment with shitty teams. I am still butt hurt over the peyton woodson Heisman debacle too though so that might influence things.
                        Last edited by tobyonekinobi; 01-04-2018, 02:42 PM.

Comment

• Friggemall

Big 10 All the way!!

Championships are won not selected by a committee or dumbass poll.
                          Meet us on the gridiron ladies.

Comment

• Darkness
                            • Apr 2011

UCF has already claimed the national championship and is raising a banner in their stadium. For real. I like their message.

Comment

Working...