Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Darkness
    • Apr 2011

Phuck you Baker Mayfield

It made me happy to see you fail and then deal with it by crying like the little bitch you are.

Ever since you were suspended for being a white trash bitch thug, and dealt with that by pretending to kneel in prayer in the end zone while the other captains did the coin toss at the following game, you have made me want to vomit you self centered prick. It is always all about you. If I were your mother I would have come down to the field and jerked your punk ass up off your ghey little knees and led your bitch ass to the sideline by the ear in front of 70,000 people, and led you to your waiting father who would have kicked your punk ass in front of the same said people.

Now you go to the NFL, where they know exactly how to deal with your kind.

Until then, enjoy your whore-mouthed, gold-digger wife. Give her some extra failure cock since she now knows you're a bitch too.

Again thank you. You have made me so happy tonight that I may not feel it necessary to be a prick the rest of the year.
    Last edited by Darkness; 01-01-2018, 10:10 PM.
  • A1food4u

LOL... tell us how you feel Dark!!!

Comment

• liftsiron
      Administrator
      • Nov 2003

Originally posted by A1food4u
      LOL... tell us how you feel Dark!!!
      I was wondering also.
      ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• clutchitalian
        • Sep 2011

Baker mayfield is gonna be the next johnny manziel....

Comment

• A1food4u

Originally posted by clutchitalian
          Baker mayfield is gonna be the next johnny manziel....
          NO ONE will EVER be Johnny Football!!! That was a meteoric fall .... Mayfield will look like a sparkler in comparison

Comment

Working...