X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JayC
    Vet
    • Sep 2012

Test levels via docs lab

I believe I know the answer but looking for reassurance. Recently went back to my endo to get back on TRT after a good stint of being natty & hcg only, getting the wife pregnant, baby coming soon, etc. So ready to run a little blast but due to go back in for labs next week and frankly dont want to wait.lol if I pin a couple doses of NPP and start maybe a few days of anavar while keeping my test cyp at 150/week until they draw blood, that really shouldn't affect my test levels/lab right? I mean if anything, the npp might actually lower it? Just double checking that it wont sky rocket my labs some how.
  • Woobs47
    VET
    • Apr 2018

Don’t think NPP will cause spike but Anavar is DHT derivative steroid which might spike your test levels if getting labs done. I would wait on Anavar if it’s jist a couple days. Remember it is fast acting so if your taking 50mg plus a day it has half life about 10 hours.

Comment

• krustus
      VET
      • Jan 2017

i've been tested on anvar and NPP.. didn't seemed to effect the test.. i would assume most normal docs test would be the same.. testing for specific gear is expensive.

i have heard of people estrogen test being off with certain gear though...

Comment

• Dakota
        VET
        • Feb 2017

Just wait and you will have better information.
        The older I get the better I used to be.

Comment

• Glycomann

Yes wait. Your values will be skewed based on labs I've seen in the past. Definitely if it's for TRT you want to be crashed to get the script.

Comment

• JayC
            Vet
            • Sep 2012

Thanks guys. He actually started me on 150/week already and just doing a 4 week check of my levels. Just being super impatient to start this NPP I just received yesterday!! Lol

Comment

• Glycomann

Originally posted by JayC
              Thanks guys. He actually started me on 150/week already and just doing a 4 week check of my levels. Just being super impatient to start this NPP I just received yesterday!! Lol
              I've seen nandrolones interfere. Depends on the test method used.

Comment

Working...