Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Glycomann
    • Apr 2024

victims

So today I was downtown by the little river walk coming onto one of the main streets to do some business. Two black guys and a white guy smoking a self rolled kind of came into my range. The two black guys were pacing me and the white guy looked like a lookout or spotter. I made dead ey contact with both the black guys and I got the sense I had been being sized up but then they thought otherwise probably when they got a good look at me.

So anyway I was walking through town and every person to a man/woman looked like a victim waiting to happen. Almost none of them looked like they had an ounce of hardness to them at all. Just a bunch of soft beta types existing at the mercy of the predators in their midst. There is no doubt in my mind that those three guys were working together to do shakedowns or some sort of scam.

Fucking people... I don't know if they have no clue or I am just overly paranoid or what. Correct me if I'm wrong but every man... I MEAN EVERY MAN should look like trouble if you cross him. He should look like a formidable danger if crossed. If not how will they protect themselves let alone a family.
  • Dakota
    VET
    • Feb 2017

I couldn't agree with you more Gman. We are becoming a world of softys. Think about how hard the AVERAGE man was in 1950s. Hard as friggin nails. Now the average man is a marshmallow depending on a cell phone to save his ass. "When ever second counts the police are just minutes away" right?

I had a guy and his girlfriend try to scam me with a fake rear end accident. He purposefully started out into an intersection on a green light and then slammed on his brakes as I looked left for traffic. I SAW him looking in his rear view mirror. I got out of my truck and slammed the door and I am guessing my body language did not express "victim" as I tried to get up to his door. When he saw I was about to open his door he punched it and drove away post haste. I guess he thought there were easier folks to scam.

Not quite the same thing as your situation but I am ugly and mean looking enough and carry a big enough chip on my shoulders that I usually don't have a problem. Predators look for the easy targets. There is a reason these little antifa, snowflake hipster phux run in packs. They don't stand a chance alone.
    The older I get the better I used to be.

Comment

• Glycomann

I'm starting to think we need a nationwide fight club organization to get this nation back on track.

Comment

• Big B
        Banned
        • Jan 2016

Originally posted by Glycomann
        I'm starting to think we need a nationwide fight club organization to get this nation back on track.
        The only fights we have involved snowballs for these snowflakes to use...

Comment

• b52
          • Oct 2006

The so called men today don't even look like men anymore. They look like little boys and guys in their 20s act like they're 13. I remember when I was in high school the juniors and seniors looked like men. Amazing what a couple of generations can do. I stare at everybody. Guy walks to close to me leaving cvs last night I turned right around and looked him in the eye. Whether he was a threat or not you don't get right up in my personal space.

Comment

• Big B
            Banned
            • Jan 2016

Originally posted by b52
            The so called men today don't even look like men anymore. They look like little boys and guys in their 20s act like they're 13.
            Yep!

Comment

• Dakota
              VET
              • Feb 2017

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

When I was living in Philippines, as I was walking home from the gym they had an electronics sale going on at this outdoor flea market for about a month. So many people there it was like sardines in a can - most looking like teens & early 20's. You couldn't walk without literally bumping into people every step. I scoped it out, bought a couple mp3 players, and outta there. Many of the guys wearing bandanas around their faces, which is common over there due to most popular way of transportation is a motor bike, and a shit ton of smoke coming off the exhausts. Perfect cover to steal someones shit and can't be identified.

A few days later I was at the mall and ran into a few of the regular expats who lived there. So I hung out with them awhile shooting the shit, and one of them starts the conversation about the electronics flea market. Apparently 2 of them got pick-pocketed while there. One of the guys had his passport stolen, which sucks royally. I mentioned to them that I had just been there and no problemo. They gave me hell saying many Americans/foreigners were targeted there by thieves - guess it was on local news too but I didn't see it. All the guys I was talking to there were either fat, small, and 50+ y.o.

So long story short, I certainly agree one better present an aura of "Don't fuq with me" in this day and age, and damn well better in a situation like I'm talking about. All I got while there was the usual strange looks and the occasional shout of "John Cena" or "Batista" haha.

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Originally posted by b52
                  The so called men today don't even look like men anymore. They look like little boys and guys in their 20s act like they're 13.
                  Yeah. Wearing their fruity little skinny jeans or gay ass pants down around the knees pfffttt.

Comment

• Glycomann

Video games and Diet Coke?? I don't get it? Too many moms forbidding their sons to play football.

Comment

• liftsiron
                      Administrator
                      • Nov 2003

So today I was downtown by the little river walk coming onto one of the main streets to do some business. Two black guys and a white guy smoking a self rolled kind of came into my range. The two black guys were pacing me and the white guy looked like a lookout or spotter. I made dead ey contact with both the black guys and I got the sense I had been being sized up but then they thought otherwise probably when they got a good look at me.

So anyway I was walking through town and every person to a man/woman looked like a victim waiting to happen. Almost none of them looked like they had an ounce of hardness to them at all. Just a bunch of soft beta types existing at the mercy of the predators in their midst. There is no doubt in my mind that those three guys were working together to do shakedowns or some sort of scam.

Fucking people... I don't know if they have no clue or I am just overly paranoid or what. Correct me if I'm wrong but every man... I MEAN EVERY MAN should look like trouble if you cross him. He should look like a formidable danger if crossed. If not how will they protect themselves let alone a family.
                      Same shit happens to Jack Reacher in all his books and he's 6' 5" and 270lbs of hard muscle.
                      ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Dakota
                        VET
                        • Feb 2017

Originally posted by liftsiron
                        Same shit happens to Jack Reacher in all his books and he's 6' 5" and 270lbs of hard muscle.
                        Tom Cruise is 4 foot 13 and a buck forty.

Comment

• Big B
                          Banned
                          • Jan 2016

Originally posted by Dakota
                          Tom Cruise is 4 foot 13 and a buck forty.
                          Lol

Comment

• Beef Newton
                            VET
                            • Nov 2018

"Soy boys" is the perfect term for this trend of men that are not men. And it's no surprise that more and more younger women are starting to prefer older men. This social justice/equality bullshit has the hubris to think it can change biology to minimize hurt feelings. Good luck.

Comment

• Roughrydr
                              • Oct 2017

My man bun and my fanny pack are usually enough to let people know do not mess with that guy. Especially when I have my skinny Jean's on.
                              I'm so glad I was born in the 50's. But then I'll be dead soon probably.[/SIZE]
                              OFFO

Muscle Forged In Pain

Comment

Working...