How to get a piss-stream like a firehose?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Roughrydr
    • Oct 2017

Hank. I wake up every hour or hour and a half every night to piss. What you're experiencing is a warning sign that there is a potential for problems in the future. Your psa levels may be fine. Mine are. But without the doxaxosin I get where I cannot piss at all. Just a heads up to follow through with the doc.
    OFFO

Muscle Forged In Pain

Comment

• Big B
      Banned
      • Jan 2016

Wouldn't stims cause you to pee more frequently and not struggle to pee???

Comment

• Dakota
        VET
        • Feb 2017

On saw palmeto

The older I get the better I used to be.

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

So come to find out antihistimines can aggrevate prostate issues. For quite some time I have been taking 2-3 benedryls to sleep at night. Prolly about 4x ew when can't sleep. I haven't been to the gym in a week bcoz resting the shoulder & also holidays, so been sleeping well. Coincidently I haven't taken any benedryl in about 5 days, and as of yesterday piss seems to be back to normal - flows easy no problemo. I had no idea benedryl did that - learn something new everyday. Guess from now on I'll take melatonin or drink a beer or 2 instead to sleep.

I'm still gonna go get some bloods soon & a check up, but at least now I don't feel need to be in a hurry since all is well again.

Comment

• Dakota
            VET
            • Feb 2017

Benedryl! Thank you for pointing out another culprit that I was not aware of.

Comment

• chicken_hawk
              VET
              • May 2018

No kidding on the Benadryl thing. I often use Nyquil but suspect it may be the same deal.

Hawk

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Originally posted by Dakota
                Benedryl! Thank you for pointing out another culprit that I was not aware of.
                LI told me about it. Also many cough medicines. So when he told me I researched it and came across several sites - including webmd - that said NSAIDS have a POSITIVE effect on BPH, namely aspirin. Interesting stuff that I never knew and didn't really think about when younger. Now being older (that sucks to say ), I guess I'm one of them guys who needs to know as much as I can bout prostate.

Rough - I sympathize with you buddy. The biggest cycle I ever did was back in '05 - test 750mg, deca 500mg, tren e 400mg and M1T 10mg. I was close to 280, and had to wake up to dribble like you - 5-6x a night. It really sucked, and being rather new to the darkside, I figured those were normal sides for a large cycle and ddn't even know there were things to counter it. Hope you get that taken care of and it don't get worse bro.

Comment

• Dakota
                  VET
                  • Feb 2017

Remember this DP,

It is better to wake up and pee than to pee and wake up!!

Comment

• Roughrydr
                    • Oct 2017

ROTFL
                    OFFO

Muscle Forged In Pain

Comment

• Rot-Iron66
                      • Sep 2016

On Test only (125 mg 2 x a week), my PSA was like 3.4, up from 0.4.
                      I now do 75 mg 2 x a week, and it was back down to like 0.9 last time.

I take the "Now Nutrition" Prostate support supplement, just as a precaution.

Comment

• Dakota
                        VET
                        • Feb 2017

Originally posted by Rot-Iron66
                        On Test only (125 mg 2 x a week), my PSA was like 3.4, up from 0.4.
                        I now do 75 mg 2 x a week, and it was back down to like 0.9 last time.

I take the "Now Nutrition" Prostate support supplement, just as a precaution.
                        That seems crazy. How old are you? What did the Dr. say when he saw those results?

Comment

Working...