Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Anabolic Steroids
User Name
Password

Old 12-28-2018, 06:00 PM   #16
Shinobi
Vet

Shinobi is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glycomann View Post
Stay away from soy.
But should I take AI or not during deca + test enan cycle?
Shinobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2018, 09:00 PM   #17
b52

b52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Stay away from soy.
Soy always gave me the greatest pecs. Although they were a bit rounder than most guys and the nipples were a little sore but they were huge. Stuff works great.
b52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2019, 09:49 AM   #18
Glycomann

Reality check on Equipoise

The package insert states the dose for horses is 1 mg/kg every three weeks. For a 1200 lb horse that's about 500 mg. It also states that usually response of debilitated horses have sufficient response after 2 doses. Horses have nearly equivalent general response to humans so human dose ~ horse dose.

Therefore, a human dose for a therapeutic dose is ~ 1 mg/kg every three weeks. That would be for a debilitated human to respond to a state of "health" after 2 100 mg doses over a 6 week period. So what do bodybuilder do?

In the 1980 -1990 period EQ was typically used along side testosterone or even as a stand alone by gym rats at a dose of 100-300 mg/w. So, 3-9 times the therapeutic dose.

Fast forward to today. By today's parlance a dose less than 400 mg/w is considered a waste. Common dose is 400-800 mg/w. That is 12 to 24 times the therapeutic dose.

In the late 80s 250 mg/w over 10 weeks as a stand alone was comfortable and effective. Today I hear about side effects including astronomically high red cells, anxiety, ravenous hunger. I really don't recall any of that in the 1980s.

The effect of EQ is generally hardening, vascularity, a drier look, modest lean mass gain. Coupled with testosterone, there is a more dramatic weight gain. Some of the more massive guys I know in the 80s and 90s loved their Test/EQ cycles. Cycles in general were not hugely high milligram. More like injects 2x to 3x a week. 400-600 test adn 150-250 EQ.

By dosing EQ at 400-1000 mg a week are we hoping to make a dry lean gainer into a super anabolic? I have seen it work well at lower doses when it was legit from vet pharma. I have seen it sort of supercharge Test at the low doses.

let's compare to Test cypionate. Replacement dose is typically 100 mg/w. An effective BBing dose can be as low as 250 mg/w and into the 750 mg/w range typically the higher end needing an AI. So at the lower end we are at 2.5 times the therapeutic dose and the high end at 7.5 times the dose. That compared to modern EQ doses of 12 - 24 times therapeutic dose. If we use Testosterone BBing dose as the base for calculation then the rational EQ dose would be 85 - 250 mg/w. The upper end of that estimate was the BBing effective dose in the 1980s.
Old 01-05-2019, 09:54 AM   #19
b52

b52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Reality check on Equipoise

The package insert states the dose for horses is 1 mg/kg every three weeks. For a 1200 lb horse that's about 500 mg. It also states that usually response of debilitated horses have sufficient response after 2 doses. Horses have nearly equivalent general response to humans so human dose ~ horse dose.

Therefore, a human dose for a therapeutic dose is ~ 1 mg/kg every three weeks. That would be for a debilitated human to respond to a state of "health" after 2 100 mg doses over a 6 week period. So what do bodybuilder do?

In the 1980 -1990 period EQ was typically used along side testosterone or even as a stand alone by gym rats at a dose of 100-300 mg/w. So, 3-9 times the therapeutic dose.

Fast forward to today. By today's parlance a dose less than 400 mg/w is considered a waste. Common dose is 400-800 mg/w. That is 12 to 24 times the therapeutic dose.

In the late 80s 250 mg/w over 10 weeks as a stand alone was comfortable and effective. Today I hear about side effects including astronomically high red cells, anxiety, ravenous hunger. I really don't recall any of that in the 1980s.

The effect of EQ is generally hardening, vascularity, a drier look, modest lean mass gain. Coupled with testosterone, there is a more dramatic weight gain. Some of the more massive guys I know in the 80s and 90s loved their Test/EQ cycles. Cycles in general were not hugely high milligram. More like injects 2x to 3x a week. 400-600 test adn 150-250 EQ.

By dosing EQ at 400-1000 mg a week are we hoping to make a dry lean gainer into a super anabolic? I have seen it work well at lower doses when it was legit from vet pharma. I have seen it sort of supercharge Test at the low doses.

let's compare to Test cypionate. Replacement dose is typically 100 mg/w. An effective BBing dose can be as low as 250 mg/w and into the 750 mg/w range typically the higher end needing an AI. So at the lower end we are at 2.5 times the therapeutic dose and the high end at 7.5 times the dose. That compared to modern EQ doses of 12 - 24 times therapeutic dose. If we use Testosterone BBing dose as the base for calculation then the rational EQ dose would be 85 - 250 mg/w. The upper end of that estimate was the BBing effective dose in the 1980s.

Good read. I don't think I ever tried it at 250mg/wk. I might have to next run. It works extremely well. Still think it's my all time favorite. I'm noticing certain compounds you don't really get more with a higher dose.
b52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2019, 06:19 PM   #20
Deadwood
VET

Deadwood is on a distinguished road
I'm 9 weeks into 375 mg test E 400 mg EQ PW for a shoulder recovery cycle using increased collagen synthesis. First time using EQ and I love it. I have no sides. Weeks 2-5 I had insatiable hunger, but that's unfortunately subsided. Mirror and weights show they are working great. I'm adding EQ to my next bulk for sure.
Deadwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2019, 07:11 PM   #21
Dakota
VET

Dakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to all
Great stuff Gman.

I only used EQ once 15 + years ago and was completely unimpressed.

I don't recall exactly but a typical cycle for me would have been around 300 test and 200-250 EQ. I used to use about around 500mg total being very conservative.

Enan and Deca was my go to back then.
Old 01-10-2019, 10:37 PM   #22
gotgame
Vet

gotgame is a jewel in the roughgotgame is a jewel in the roughgotgame is a jewel in the roughgotgame is a jewel in the rough
lol what. Gylco... thought you were on low dose TRT only or has that changed.

As for EQ... never have been a big fan. Prefer test and GH these days.
gotgame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2019, 08:24 AM   #23
Big B
Banned

Big B is just really niceBig B is just really niceBig B is just really niceBig B is just really niceBig B is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by gotgame View Post

Good to see you here, homie!
Big B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2019, 07:50 AM   #24
Glycomann

You guys realize I was just messing around right??
Old 01-24-2019, 08:00 AM   #25
Glycomann

Quote:
Originally Posted by gotgame View Post

WHAT??? Where did you come up with that story? No, I go on just TRT 100 mg/w for 3-6 months at a time but I sneak in a cycle here and there. I tend to stay low testosterone and add in some low aromatizing stuff on top and avoid AI as much as possible. Frankly, I prefer to stay in the dojo and just lift a few days a week and keep with TRT. That's when my health markers are pristine. But I get the dark call here and there and then all of the sudden I have a much fuller stick pin in my hand and maybe a couple pills a day in the pill dispenser.
Old 01-24-2019, 12:04 PM   #26
Kluso
Vet

Kluso has a spectacular aura aboutKluso has a spectacular aura aboutKluso has a spectacular aura about
Dam, I had a feeling I was grey but now I know for sure!
Kluso is offline   Reply With Quote