Deca + Test enan cycle. Should I add bold?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Shinobi
    Vet
    • Mar 2010

Deca + Test enan cycle. Should I add bold?

I started this week a cycle of 500mg deca and 750mg test enan weekly.
    If I add 600mg of boldenone would I see/feel much difference?
  • Glycomann

How many weeks are you in? If it's before week 4 you might see a bang ones you get there.

Comment

• Shinobi
      Vet
      • Mar 2010

Originally posted by Glycomann
      How many weeks are you in? If it's before week 4 you might see a bang ones you get there.
      I started the cycle yesterday. I'm planning to run for around 12/16 weeks

Comment

• Glycomann

As I think back some of the best ones were where I started out moderate adn then adjusted as the cycle went. For instance, some years ago, after being off for ~16 weeks, I started out on 300 test and 300 NPP and that was it. After about 5 weeks I added in 500 mg/w EQ. I know it seems backward but it worked like gang busters. I put on another 10 lbs in the next 2 weeks. Once you first get the initial steroid pump in week 3-4 adding in anther compound or upping the dose gets a pretty much immediate response. It's sort of like getting a train going. Once the momentum is established it just goes.

Comment

• Shinobi
          Vet
          • Mar 2010

As I think back some of the best ones were where I started out moderate adn then adjusted as the cycle went. For instance, some years ago, after being off for ~16 weeks, I started out on 300 test and 300 NPP and that was it. After about 5 weeks I added in 500 mg/w EQ. I know it seems backward but it worked like gang busters. I put on another 10 lbs in the next 2 weeks. Once you first get the initial steroid pump in week 3-4 adding in anther compound or upping the dose gets a pretty much immediate response. It's sort of like getting a train going. Once the momentum is established it just goes.
          Oh I see. So I'm going to add EQ around the end of January.

Comment

• Glycomann

You've got a lot of watery stuff in there. Watch the water retention if you are E sensitive.

Comment

• Shinobi
              Vet
              • Mar 2010

You've got a lot of watery stuff in there. Watch the water retention if you are E sensitive.
              I'm not E sensitive but I guess deca holds more water than test E and I assume EQ does not hold water and it's all about the diet, right? I'm using AI 25mg EOD. I would like to use 12.5mg ED but the pill is rounded and I can't cut it. Some people use AI E3D. what's your opinion on how often to take AI?
              Last edited by Shinobi; 01-01-2019, 01:11 PM.

Comment

• b52
                • Oct 2006

Results will be far greater with the addition of eq. I think you'll be fine. You'll have to go off how you're responding whether you do an AI eod or e3d. There is no right or wrong answer you need to see how you respond and go from there. Might want some caber on hand as nandrolones carry prolactin sides if you're prone like I am.

Comment

• Shinobi
                  Vet
                  • Mar 2010

Originally posted by b52
                  Results will be far greater with the addition of eq. I think you'll be fine. You'll have to go off how you're responding whether you do an AI eod or e3d. There is no right or wrong answer you need to see how you respond and go from there. Might want some caber on hand as nandrolones carry prolactin sides if you're prone like I am.

I'm afraid if I take E3D I might get water retention or if I take EOD might block gains :-/. I REALLY don't like/want to have a round face.
                  I'm going to drink lots of water and cut carbs at night. I would do cardio on empty stomach but then again, I don't want to burn muscle.

Comment

• b52
                    • Oct 2006

Originally posted by Shinobi
                    I'm afraid if I take E3D I might get water retention or if I take EOD might block gains :-/. I REALLY don't like/want to have a round face.
                    I'm going to drink lots of water and cut carbs at night. I would do cardio on empty stomach but then again, I don't want to burn muscle.
                    How would an AI block gains? Aromasin attaches to the AI receptor so estrogen can't attach to it. That's its while purpose. You'd hinder your progress without it. I don't know how you came to that conclusion. A dht blocker might inhibit gains from test but not an AI.

Comment

• b52
                      • Oct 2006

How long have you been out of the game for bro?

Comment

• Shinobi
                        Vet
                        • Mar 2010

Originally posted by b52
                        How long have you been out of the game for bro?
                        I've been never out of the game but I've been out of forums for a long time so I'm not updated and forgot many things I thought too much AI could block gains.

Comment

• b52
                          • Oct 2006

Originally posted by Shinobi
                          I've been never out of the game but I've been out of forums for a long time so I'm not updated and forgot many things I thought too much AI could block gains.
                          I've never had that issue or heard of it. Maybe you're right but I've only ever heard of things like finasteride inhibiting gains from dht derived steroids. Estrogen control is a necessity and I take whatever I need during a cycle. You shouldn't run a cycle without them. Dosing frequency just depends on how you respond to what you're running. I use aromasin. A lot of guys use arimidex. I've tried both and aromasin works way better for me. You just have to figure it out. A lot of it is trial and error.

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Shinobi deca + test is bread n butter bro - that's the Mac Daddy combo for some big gainz. Save the other stuff for another cycle. Add too many things, then where do you go from there next cycle? Also, keeping it simple eliminates variables so addressing sides is easier.

Comment

• b52
                              • Oct 2006

Originally posted by Dawgpound_Hank
                              Shinobi deca + test is bread n butter bro - that's the Mac Daddy combo for some big gainz. Save the other stuff for another cycle. Add too many things, then where do you go from there next cycle? Also, keeping it simple eliminates variables so addressing sides is easier.
                              On the other hand eq is pretty mild and really doesn't convert so I don't think adding that will be a problem or more to figure out during the cycle. I think it's probably the easiest compound out there. For me at least.

Comment

Working...