Deca + Test enan cycle. Should I add bold?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Shinobi
    Vet
    • Mar 2010

Originally posted by Dawgpound_Hank
    Shinobi deca + test is bread n butter bro - that's the Mac Daddy combo for some big gainz. Save the other stuff for another cycle. Add too many things, then where do you go from there next cycle? Also, keeping it simple eliminates variables so addressing sides is easier.
    Dawgpound, I thought that too but I saw few posts of guys that did deca + test + bold cycles with amazing gains and that's why I considered to add EQ to my deca+test ent cycle. Honestly, in my opinion deca and EQ are similar.... Ok, I know deca is for size but from all the size from deca, how much is considered water retention?

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Just giving ya my opinion brother. We all have different ones haha. I say run test + deca only. The gainz from those 2 alone will be substantial. Now if you add in eq, what you gonna do next cycle? Run 4 compounds? And next cycle, 5 compounds? Or keep upping the dose? That's prolly what you will have to do unless you take a long lay-off between cycles to let your system clean out some and "reset" per se. I've always been one who like's to run 2 injecabtles max, and sometimes with one oral. That way, I leave myself much room in the future to toy with using more compounds. Not to mention easier to address any sides that may occur. End of the day your decision amigo. If you do add in eq, better get your ass in to donate blood as often as possible to keep your hemoglobin down.

Comment

• Shinobi
        Vet
        • Mar 2010

Can we get to a consensus? Lol

Comment

• Shinobi
          Vet
          • Mar 2010

Ok so let's forget the EQ. Let's consider adding dbol. Would make a difference in gains? 50mg of dbol per day? If yes for how long? During my whole past cycle with tren e my pee color was dark yellow. A week after I quit the tren, my pee color was transparent. I hope dbol won't do the same

Comment

• b52
            • Oct 2006

I don't have an issue with 3 compounds. Doesn't mean you have to run more next cycle or up the dose. 2 injects and an oral or 3 injects is still 3 compounds. It's up to you what you want to do. I haven't donated blood on eq yet. We all have different opinions on what "we" would run so just try what you want. You can always drop or ad something.

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Originally posted by Shinobi
              Dawgpound, I thought that too but I saw few posts of guys that did deca + test + bold cycles with amazing gains and that's why I considered to add EQ to my deca+test ent cycle. Honestly, in my opinion deca and EQ are similar.... Ok, I know deca is for size but from all the size from deca, how much is considered water retention?
              Regarding water retenton - well what's your goal with this cycle? I'd assume you trying to put on mass right? I mean let's face it - some guys will say you can bulk and/or cut on any gear, just tweak your cals and cardio to what you wanna do. IMO, that is stupid thinking. That's like saying I can drive thru the mountains of WVA and VA with a 4 cylinder Honda, OR drive an 8 cylinder Cadillac. Both will get me there, but bet yo ass that Cadillac will make it up those mountains a shitload easier and be a much smoother ride.

Point is, certain drugs CAN make it easier to achieve your goal. If your gonna cut, what's easier, test p/tren/winny or test c/deca/dbol? Of course the the former. Sure you can still do it with the latter via running AI's outta the ass and keeping sodium to a minimum, but why? So with deca, yes, it does add some water weight, but guess what? Muscles are comprised of 68% water anyways, and that extra water weight gives you more cushion/leverage in the muscles to handle the heavy poundages so you CAN add muscle mass. So if you're bulking, don't sweat it if you gain some water and smooth out a bit - that's normal. If you're adding too much water, just take an AI, no problemo.

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Originally posted by b52
                I don't have an issue with 3 compounds. Doesn't mean you have to run more next cycle or up the dose. 2 injects and an oral or 3 injects is still 3 compounds. It's up to you what you want to do. I haven't donated blood on eq yet. We all have different opinions on what "we" would run so just try what you want. You can always drop or ad something.
                Well when I run an oral it's usually only for 4-5 weeks so.

End of the day, that's why opinions are like assholes - we all have one.

Regarding not donating blood on eq, did you get bloods to even know if your hemo was high? Eq is known to raise it, so if yours didn't go up, consider yourself lucky. Could be bcoz your age too babyface.

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Originally posted by Shinobi
                  Ok so let's forget the EQ. Let's consider adding dbol. Would make a difference in gains? 50mg of dbol per day? If yes for how long? During my whole past cycle with tren e my pee color was dark yellow. A week after I quit the tren, my pee color was transparent. I hope dbol won't do the same
                  Brother what is your goal of this cycle??

Dbol is gonna give your faster, more wet gainz than eq. For most, eq ya gotta run longer to see gainz but they stick around longer than dbol of course. But ya shouldn't just "randomly" pick drugs to use amigo - ya need a plan! You trying to get shredded and stay around 205, or you wanna bulk up to 230? Goal brother goal haha.

Comment

• b52
                    • Oct 2006

Regarding not donating blood on eq, did you get bloods to even know if your hemo was high? Eq is known to raise it, so if yours didn't go up, consider yourself lucky. Could be bcoz your age too babyface.
                    Yes, it was slightly raised but nothing that concerned my doc. Just got checked the other day too and my bp is slightly elevated ( definitely the npp. deca and raised bp go hand in hand) but also still within a range my doc was not overly concerned with. Youth probably plays a big factor I will admit.

Comment

• b52
                      • Oct 2006

Dbol is gonna give your faster, more wet gainz than eq. For most, eq ya gotta run longer to see gainz but they stick around longer than dbol of course. But ya shouldn't just "randomly" pick drugs to use amigo - ya need a plan! You trying to get shredded and stay around 205, or you wanna bulk up to 230? Goal brother goal haha.
                      Yes I agree with this 100%. I know I said pick what you want, but that being said it must be a logical decision not just shoting from the hip lol. Like Hank said, Game plan! Test deca dbol is the ultimate mass stack. Keep in mind the word mass. This is not really a "look good naked" type of cycle as I tell my wife lol. What's your goal? Even when bulking I go for 15 lbs max, and try to stay lean enough I can still see my abs outlined. It may take a little longer but I hate the whole bulking look like shit phase just to bust ass and burn all the extra weight off in the summer, so I do it a little slower where I can drastically recomp in about 6 weeks.

Comment

• b52
                        • Oct 2006

Yes oral 4-6 weeks max usually unless it's var. Usually because they are liver toxic. Injectables are a little less harsh unless it's tren supposedly but one must also remember this is dose dependent, and duration matters also. I know you know but I feel the need I have to put that out there for a particular reason.

Comment

• Glycomann

Just giving ya my opinion brother. We all have different ones haha. I say run test + deca only. The gainz from those 2 alone will be substantial. Now if you add in eq, what you gonna do next cycle? Run 4 compounds? And next cycle, 5 compounds? Or keep upping the dose? That's prolly what you will have to do unless you take a long lay-off between cycles to let your system clean out some and "reset" per se. I've always been one who like's to run 2 injecabtles max, and sometimes with one oral. That way, I leave myself much room in the future to toy with using more compounds. Not to mention easier to address any sides that may occur. End of the day your decision amigo. If you do add in eq, better get your ass in to donate blood as often as possible to keep your hemoglobin down.
                          If you take downtime you can run the same cycle. Guys that blast and cruise end up escalating things but I really don't think it's necessary of you take time off. Sure it's sort of 2 steps forward and one step back but it's healthier. I'm sure you and I still make good gains off of a gram total AAS at peak of cycle.

Comment

• Shinobi
                            Vet
                            • Mar 2010

Im already 205 pounds with 8% BF. I want to gain around 15/20 pounds. Im not randomanly picking drugs. I´m just trying to find a stack that will give me strenght and mass gain.

I did a blood test Nov 28. What is hemo? I attach a pic of my last blood test. Its in portuguese but try to see if you can interpret
                            Last edited by Shinobi; 01-03-2019, 02:16 AM.

Comment

• Shinobi
                              Vet
                              • Mar 2010

Second page

Comment

• Shinobi
                                Vet
                                • Mar 2010

Third page

Comment

Working...