Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • b52
    • Oct 2006

Bean boozled

Anyone ever eat these stupid jelly beans? They are friggin' horrible. I'll never do it again. How do they get the flavors so accurate? I got canned dog food, which I'm still tasting 2 hours later, but I was able do eat it. 2nd one I got dirty dish water which I took one bite and spit it out. Almost puked. Probably the most horrible thing I've tasted.
  • Dawgpound_Hank

Totally lost here being I haven't eaten a jelly bean in prolly 50 years haha.

But I did eat some Purina Dog Chow with a friend on a bet when I was 15 - wasn't bad actually.

Comment

• Snakeman
      VET
      • Mar 2018

Yeah my wife got my daughter a pack of them. I tried a couple. "Booger" was especially bad. The blue ones arnt bad though. Toothpaste flavored lol

Comment

• liftsiron
        Administrator
        • Nov 2003

Originally posted by b52
        Anyone ever eat these stupid jelly beans? They are friggin' horrible. I'll never do it again. How do they get the flavors so accurate? I got canned dog food, which I'm still tasting 2 hours later, but I was able do eat it. 2nd one I got dirty dish water which I took one bite and spit it out. Almost puked. Probably the most horrible thing I've tasted.
        Just for the fu#* of it I tried some of them before. They are horrible. Same thing with the sodas like mashed potatoes and gravy.
        ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• b52
          • Oct 2006

Originally posted by liftsiron
          Just for the fu#* of it I tried some of them before. They are horrible. Same thing with the sodas like mashed potatoes and gravy.
          I never heard of the sodas. I was figuring how bad can they really be? Boy did I underestimate that.

Comment

• millenium girl
            • Apr 2006

I have never liked sweets. I prefer salty stuff.
            Don't forget to join
            http://www.worldclassbodybuilding.com
            http://www.basskilleronline.com

Comment

• MR. BMJ
              • Apr 2006

As a kid, I loved jelly Beans, they were one of my favorite candies because my mom worked at a candy store where they made a lot of their own stuff....chocolate, ice cream, candies, etc. As the years went by, the original Jelly Beans have kind of phased out. I remember Jelly Bellies came in, and and many others. Never heard of these new ones, lol. I'll pass though.

On that note, I haven't had any sort of jelly bean since I was a kid.

Comment

Working...